𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Right away." The guy quickly rushed away with fear and no hesitation in him after having Harry glare through his soul that shocked him into the core.

"Seriously Harry!" Elizabeth questioned in annoyance with the Hook boy as she groaned with an eye roll after Harry scared the guy away. 

"You don't need him Elizabeth, he was just dead weight." Harry waved off as he looked down to the Sparrow girl with an amused tone feeling no sort of regret for his actions.

"Oh is he? Just like every single guy I've spoken or tried to speak to this week?" Elizabeth raised her eyebrows as she tried to stay angry at the Hook son but it was at times hard considering she found his actions hilarious.

"And just like that dobber you didnae need 'em." Harry insisted as Elizabeth walked forward while she shook her head with Harry catching up to her.

"Oh please Harry I know I didn't need anybody for this. The general point was that I was too lazy to do it myself." Elizabeth passed through the table the fabric was pushing through the people who moved away seeing who it was and she took the fabric.

Just before the owner could yell at her she tossed a coin to him making him shrug returning to the customers. 

"Why not just ask me?" Harry moved in front of her, stopping them in the middle of the street as he moved her hair behind her ear as she gently shook her head.

"Because Darling, last time I saw you there were about three people around you .   .   . you seemed quite distracted." Elizabeth responded quite vaguely as she removed his hand from her cheek before walking ahead.

"Jealous aye?" Harry smirked with a sense of cockiness as he walked by her side while they walked in an alley to get to the shack.

"Jealous of what exactly?" Elizabeth chuckled at Harry not seeing what he was leading this to as she tucked the fabric in her coat pocket.

"Hmm ye tell me, Elizabeth." Harry trapped her between his arms after backing her up to the wall near them luckily no one was near them though in certain terms could be with knowing their crew.

"I don't know Hook you must be making up thousands of scenarios in that pretty little mind of yours." Elizabeth looked up to him as she messed with his scarf before pulling him near her.

"Could you blame me? Having someone as beautiful as you is quite difficult not to, Elizabeth." Harry whispered to her as he leaned down to her eye level, this being the normal of how their conversations go.

"Mhm. . . when will you stop calling me by my full name? It's been years." Elizabeth asked him as she leaned up closer to him with a raised up eyebrow and hidden smirk.

"Why should I? A beautiful name for a beautiful girl and it should be known." Harry gently shrugged as he got lost in everything she was doing.

"Well you may be wonderful with your words and reminding people but not so great at paying attention." Elizabeth smirked as she took his scarf and ducking under his arm before rushing off with a chuckle.

"Wha-" Harry shook his head as he realized what Elizabeth had done before running to the direction she went.

"How long do you take till the two end up together, mate?" Captain Hook asked his best friend as they sat on the roof of a house seeing everything their children had been doing.

"Hard to tell. My daughter is stubborn and your son is high strong. . . they've been at this since they were children." Jack explained taking note of both Harry and Elizabeth as he drank from his jug after reminding Hook.

"Very true." Hook agreed seeing what he meant as he too took a swing of his drink while the two best friends saw their children running around trying to catch one another.

"Shall we make a bet?" Jack raised an eyebrow after a second of silence as he saw they didn't have anything else to say but he did have a fun idea.

"I'm listening. . ." Hook turned to Jack as he was intrigued by the conversation which seemed normal for both of them to make bets.

"Whoever's child makes the first move to being in a relationship gets their best rum." Jack offered Hook with a smirk as he waved the jug in front of him.

"Sounds like a deal Sparrow." Hook nodded after debating it in his mind with a small chuckle.

"Let the best one win." Jack held a hand out as they shook on it before they laughed seeing Elizabeth getting Harry to kiss a pole behind her while she rushed off as Harry stood in shock.

══════ ✧ ══════

FIRST CHAPTER IS UP, AMORES!!!

This is just a small look in Harry and Elizabeth's story but from this what can you guys tell? Who is may Elizabeth more more like? Her father or mother?

Published~ April 9, 2021