"Uh I think he mentioned that he was working on your new suit." he smiled at me. What? My new suit? "Oh you don't know that?"

I shook my head."No"

"Well then I didn't say anything." he winked at me. What?

"Umm okay" I nodded. We talked with Bruce for a while, about everything in general. He told me what new project he was working on, he mentioned that he could ask Tony for help. I don't understand why we don't talk to each other more often. He's all good company, listens and kind.

 We've been talking to the two of us for over an hour when Tony walked past us half-naked. I literally took my breath away from the sight, I saw it once today but it was much better in the light. I literally froze, everything around me was gone ... it was just me and my imagination.

"Steve? Hey Earth to Steve!" Bruce waved his hand in front of my face...Well, thanks Bruce...

"Huh? Are you say something?" I asked.

"I just asked are you fine?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm. Why?"

"Just because when Tony came in you completely blushed and froze." he chuckled at.

"Oh I'm sorry" I looked down at my pants, OMG I felt my bulge. "B-Bruce I-I'm sorry I have to go." I stood up and ran up to my room but collided with Natasha on the way. She looked at me curiously.

"Hey Steve, where are you going?" she asked.

"T-to my room." I pointed to my room and covered my pants with my hand, that is, I tried.She looked up at my pants and I saw an all-knowing smile on her face. She winked at me and stepped out of my way so I could finally get into my room. As soon as I got into the room I went straight to the bathroom so I could finally help myself. I just sitting on the toilet, I untied my belt and then unbuttoned my pants ... and I was already holding my manhood in my hands. I started to move my hand on my member carefully, all the while Tony was thinking ... Tony and his amazing body. Soft moans came out of my mouth and Tony's name.

"Ah...Tony...fuckkk..."

-------------

/Tony/

After I came up to the others I first saw Bruce and Steve, I went to them but I could only talk to Bruce because Steve pretended not to notice me. Steve just looked in front of him and did nothing, weird. Then I headed to the kitchen to drink some water, Clint ate some cookies in the dining room.

"Hey Barton, what are you eating?" I asked.

"Don't Stark, don't even think about it, it's mine." he looked at me like he was afraid of his cake ... I wouldn't have asked him anyway, I guess.

"Okay, just relax Clint" I smiled at him and I walked upstairs. On the way I met Romanoff who came from Steve's room smiling,when she saw me a face appeared on her face ...perverted smile?

"Ms.Romanoff" I nodded.

"Hey Stark, what are you doing?"

"I just went to my room" I answered."O, I see...well then have fun" she winked at me...she's so fucking weird.

"Mm,thanks. I guess." I set off but she grabbed my hand and pulled back."Hm?"

"Before i forget, Steve needs your help."

"We? What do I need to help him?" I asked confused.

"Well ... something went wrong, something in his bathroom." she said.

"Okay, then I'll call the mechanics"

"Nooo! I mean he needs your help now. And he really insists that you help him." she said quickly.

I sighed."Okay, I look at him."

"Thanks Tony" she said and left.

I headed for Steve's room, it wasn't really far from my room so I wouldn't have to go far. I knocked on the door but there was no answer from inside, I knocked again but now louder, still no one spoke, I slowly opened the room, it was empty. I heard some kind of sound from the bathroom, from afar it seemed like someone was wailing but as I got closer I could clearly hear moans, Steve moans. Then I heard a name ... my name?

"Ah...Tony...fuckkk..." WHAT THE ACTUALLY FAWK?

I opened the bathroom door from the other side of which I could still hear the moans. As the door opened I saw Steve touching himself, moaning my name. He suddenly got his head towards me and looked me in horror.

"What the fack, Rogers?" I asked.

"Tony wait, I-I can explain." Steve said scared.

"Please explain." I looked at his blue eyes.

-------------------------

I hope you like this chapter, i hope there aren't a lot of spelling mistakes in it. Maybe...if you like it please vote and leave a comment. Luve you 3000<3