falling for my cousin

Start from the beginning

"Okay so you'll be staying in the guest room.  Your mom didn't really say how long you would be staying so feel free to change the room to whatever you want."

"Yeah whatever." he mumbles 

"Anyways the walls are painted white and the bedding is girlie so just let me know what you like and how you like it and we'll go shopping so you can make it you own."  

"Fine" he sighed in annoyance.

"Fine" I say as I turn around and head for my room and he heads into his. 

**Later that Day**

I must have fallen asleep because when I rolled over in bed to look at my alarm clock it read 7:30 pm "Shit Liam" I can;t believe I left him alone all day.  I jumped out of bed and quickly changed out of my pjs and into black skinny jeans, a grey american eagle shirt and black converse.  I went downstairs and found Liam in the kitchen.' You won't find anything to eat in there.  There isn't any food in the house.' I think to myself.

"Hey there's no food in this entire house."  he said closing the refrigerator door and turning towards me.

"Yeah I know.  I've been busy and i haven't had tome to go tho the grocery store."  I answer him.

"Well what are we supposed to eat then?" he asked me.

"Take out.  Lets go."  I tell him as I head for the door.  I take my car keys off of the table by the door and head to the garage.  there we find my babies.  My price possession a 1965 red mustang convertible with a black top and black interior.  It was my dream car and when I got my money it was the first thing I bought.  Second I bought a silver Mini Cooper convertible with black top and interior. (what can i say i like convertibles with black tops and matching interior.)  

"Wow sweet ass rides."   Liam says. 

"Thanks." I says as i turn to look at him and see him eyeing my baby.(my mustang)

Oh no he is not touching my baby he better get that look out of his eyes.  Shit I better set some house rules and make sure that he does't touch it.

"Okay Liam, while you're hear I expect you to follow a few house rules."  

"What rules.  You know I'm not very good at following rules."  he says with a smirk on his face.

"First no driving my baby and by that I mean the mustang.  You can have the Mini if you want.  Second you will go to school every day unless you're sick and third you make a mess you clean it up.  I am not your made got it? Great.  Now lets go."  I say not giving him a chance to answer.

As we pulled out of the driveway and head down the street I notice through the conner of my eye that Liam is just starring at me.  It's creeping me out.  I don't live that far from the my favorite restaurant olive garden so I decided we should it there since it's only 5 minutes away. I pull into the parking lot of olive garden and park the car.  Liam is still starring at me and he hasn't even noticed that we arrived at the restaurant.  

"Liam, quite starring at me like that it's creeping me out, and we're here already."

Liam's P.O.V

As we were driving down the street I couldn't help stare at her.  The moonlight caught her hair and her reflection in just the right way making it seem like she was a angel.  And she was, she was my angel.  Laney and I had grown up as cousins  which I guess you could say we are seeing as how her moms parents adopted my mom after my real grandparents died in a plane crash.  When my mom first told me that she was sending me to live with Laney I didn't know what to expect.  She lives along and has a lot of money that she inherited from when her dad's parents past away.  Although I still don't know why they would leave it to her and not her parents.  Anyways I'm not sure how things will work out with this living arrangement seeing as how all I want to do overtime I see her is tear her clothes of an take her right then and there,  As for those stupid rules of hers I'll follow them only to get that car  I have always wanted a MIni Cooper ever since I first saw one.  I wouldn't mind taking the mustang out for a drive but what can you do. 

"Liam, quite starring at me like that it's creeping me out, and we're here already."

I look around and noticed that we were parked outside of an Olive Garden.

"Olive Garden?" I asked her as we started to get out of the car. 

"Yeah, Olive Garden.  It's my favorite restaurant, but I hardly get to actually at the food here inside.  Cuz it  would just be to weird eating alone.  So since your here we're eating here inside."  

I roll my eyes out her and chuckle as I say "Yeah, fine."

She looked at me and giggled at my expression.  Man she looked cute doing that.

"Whatever…" I tell her " your paying."

"Duh." she said and walked turned to walk towards the restaurant.

I mentally slap myself on the forehead.  O know I'm being a jerk to her, but this is the only thing I ca do to hide how much I like her.

* Here is the next chapter sorry it took so long.  Also I know it might be a bit boring but I thought you might want to know what the house was like and a little of how Liam's feels although I will be putting  more of Liam's pov as the story goes. Well hope you like it.