Steve stared at me, "Anya, don't hit on him."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm a lesbian, Steve. One with a girlfriend. Bucky doesn't exactly get me going. No offence, I'm sure you got all the girls in the stone ages."

Bucky frowned, "Thanks?"

"She does that to everyone," Wanda informed.

I held out my hand, "I'm Anya, ex-assassin turned Avenger. I'm a Scorpio and a very good friend to other ex-assassins." 

"Wait, girlfriend?" Steve questioned. 

"Wanda," I answered, gesturing to the girl. 

Wanda smiled, glad I was finally ready to tell people, "We're dating. Surprise."

"As great as this is and I am expecting cake at some point and a party after this revelation, we aren't here to stand around and talk about our love lives, so unless Steve has recently gotten some, can we continue," I told. 

"He kissed Sharon," Sam revealed. 

I gasped, "No fucking way. Oh, this is great. I mean isn't she the niece of the woman you were in love with in the forties? Keeping it in the family," I joked. 

"Anya-"

"Oh come on, I have so many jokes-"

"Anya, no," Steve scolded. 

"Fine, but I'm using all of them afterwards."

"I expect nothing less," Steve sighed. 

"We should get moving," Bucky announced. 

"We got a chopper lined up," Clint informed. 

"They're evacuating the airport," Bucky and I informed at the same time.

"Why am I not surprised you speak German," I muttered. 

"Stark," Steve concluded. 

We all suited up, moving to our positions. I was with Wanda and Clint. Sam was using Redwing to find the Quinjet the others had taken and that we needed to get out of there and to where the doctor was about to wake up five assassins worse than Bucky. I wasn't focusing on the conversation occurring as I watched the events, more looking for others that may be hiding. 

Tony had recruited Spider-man, some hero in New York that sounded about fifteen. He taken Cap's shield. 

"You've been busy," I heard Steve tell Tony.

"And you've been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint... Rescuing Wanda and Anya from a place they didn't even want to leave, a safe place. I'm trying to keep..." Tony exclaimed before sighing. "I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart."

"You did that when you signed."

"All right, we're done. You're gonna turn Barnes over, you're gonna come with us, now, because it's us... or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on."

"We found it. Their Quinjet's in hangar five, north runway," Sam informed over the comms. 

Steve rose his bound hands in the air. Clint shot an arrow through, freeing him. We began running through the parking deck, trying to get to our next position as quickly as possible without getting caught.

"All right, Lang," Steve spoke. 

Scott crawled onto Cap's shield, turning full-sized to knock Spider-Man over and grab the shield. 

"I believe this is yours, Captain America," Scott spoke as he handed over the shield.

We made it outside, running towards the jet, only for Tony to shoot at us, the containers next to us blowing up. He shot the ones ahead of us, stopping us in our tracks, Clint shielded Wanda and me as shrapnel flew around us.