Give Alucard a taste of medicine he deserved, pervert.

The next dress was dark blue, gray and black blending the colors in silk. It had spaghetti straps, and the top was stitched to barely cover her breasts in thin layers of silk. Her back was half exposed. The skirt went to her ankles but if she shifted wrong, someone could see from her ankle to her groin.

The store carried expensive shoes, so gladiator heels for black dress while blue stringed wedges for the blue and gray one. Her final purchase was over the knee heeled boots she could wear for the vampire club.

She was done for now. Seras and Lana stopped for food, being Liliana ate food. The profiler noted that Seras wasn't hungry. The two headed to Hellsing and arrived about 7:30 p.m.

"Thank you, Seras it was fairly fun! Nice to just be a normal teenage girl."

"You're welcome!" Seras chirped happily.

Lana opened her door to a dark bedroom. Her mind had flashes. A gorgeous man sitting on a throne of black wood and screams! The man smirked and bared bloody fangs. The images caused Lilliana's to body to jolt and twitch. She thought she was being pulled into an inky black pool. A male form emerged and laughed cruelly.

Then the images were gone again.

The profiler turned on all her lights but there was nothing there. Something had 'tripped' her vision. What the girl didn't know was Alucard was waiting for her, sitting in the dark, near her bed. He phased into the basement. Her and those damn lights!

She even slept with one on!

The girl turned the main lights off and stripped out of her clothes. Lana was tired and anxious at the same time. "Grrr, not this sensation! "

The girl started a hot bath, with bath oil, from roses. She dug around in her overnight bag and pulled a vibrator out. She hadn't had these feelings in the last four months ago. What had made her so hot and bothered?

Alucard was pissing her off. Just simple hormones were all. Easy enough to fix in five to seven minutes. Liliana put some Bishop Briggs songs on. She didn't want to test the pervert's hearing, that he would hear it. Lana slid into the tub and sighed. The water temperature and the rose scent relaxed her, for the most part.

The itch was still there, so she sighed loudly and turned the silicon covered vibrator on then held it with one hand while the other gently pinched her left nipple. Occasionally she dipped the vibrator shallow into her pussy. It felt so good but after a few minutes, she couldn't cum. It was time to fantasize to complete her attempt to orgasm.

She had a very dark, sadistic man, a prince and hero to Transylvania and Romania, she fantasized about. It was Prince Vlad III, the very historical figure, that allowed her to graduate top of her class. She imagined him riding his war horse and dressed in plate armor (though not historically accurate).He had returned from a campaign of killing Turks.

Sometimes she was his mistress in the fantasy but most often it was as a newlywed wife. Her fantasies generally, were more gentle love play but experimentation was a go and even a bit of rough sex, if Lana imagination couldn't get her off, at the worst.

The profiler rocked her hips and moaned. "Aaah, Vlad, my dark prince..." her breath came in short pants, "Take me! Don't stop! Please!"

The Vampire King was still bored and restless. He decided a walk would be good, as it would get his mind off, of Vlada. He really wanted to play chess with the profiler. She was still upset with him and Hollowell, then the attack on her. She was being quite antisocial, to everyone and especially him. The woman ignored him and his sexual taunts.

Poor Liliana had no idea, just how good of hearing, he had. As he walked down the hall and past her door, he could hear restrained moans. The vampire phased through the door out of curiosity, of course, then shadow melded near the bathroom door.

Perhaps she was in a more receptive mood?

Alucard was in for a shock. He watched, while licking his lips in excitement. A free show and a chance to learn about her sexually. After several minutes of moans and frustrated sighs, he heard her sex talk about someone, a prince taking her and not to stop. The vampire tilted his head and studied the girl pleasuring herself.

It finally came, her orgasm. "My handsome Romanian Prince! Aaahh! Vlad Tepes the impaler king and husband! Such a great warrior! Ahhh! Yes, I'm cumming!"

Alucard's jaw dropped. She was imagining him, when alive, sexually pleasuring her. She called him husband? Curiosity was killing him, and he wanted to step in, to ask but stopped himself. The next bit of extreme irritation was he was fully aroused, with a throbbing hard erection.

He closed his eyes and bit down on his tongue not to groan in pain from His painful erection. His eyes opened to see a chocolate haired Romanian girl laying in the rose water. Her lips were plump and swollen still. Her eyes were half closed as she sucked on her left index finger and smiled. Her nipples were blushed and still hard.

He continued to bite his tongue until a trickle of blood slipped from the corner of his mouth. Alucard's eyes glowed with the colors of orange and red, seeming to swirl in them. His mouth opened to let a half growl that turned to groan of frustration. This modern-day Lana was his new torture, in his undead life.

She would be his and only, no other man.

The Vampire King decided a walk in London was of order. He portaled to an herb shop and tapped on the window of a side door. He heard movement, so did a second coded rap, with his index finger. An old man answered the door.

The man whispered, " Why are you here?"

"Herbs and oils...I have someone I have decided to 'court' you might say," the vampire said coyly.

"Fine! Stay at the door and I will get your secret ingredients for your intoxicating blood wine..."

Alucard started to hum. Though he still had a semi erection, it was turning out to be a good day and night. The little profiler could pack a punch. Her kick was quick, flowing and precise. Her little physical fit had aroused him. Was it Vlada or her fighting him, gave him the hard on?

No matter he would figure it out if need be.

The old man returned with a paper bag of the herbs and a dark red, Victorian bottle with liquid in it. "Here is your base, blood you left here long ago. Mix it with the herbs and whatever you use, with this base. Your spiced red wine will be quite potent, due to the age of your base."

"Hmmm, as always a great help Rex."

"Just be gone Unholy King..."

"I just get angry with other people who think they have a right to somehow try to blame my parents for what happened. That's not right at all. No one has the right to do that because they're totally innocent. They had no knowledge of it. And that angers me."~Jeffrey Dahmer