Part 2

"5 years from now?" She thought and then eventually laughed at herself thinking about these things. She still enjoys her life with her lovely fans, her music, and of course performing. But on the other hand, she also wants to be with the love of her life. Gaga loves Taylor so much, and he's the only man she'd dreamt of having kids with. They've been together for two years and a half, and it's crazy whenever she always remembers of how they met. She wrote a song about her ex, and because of that song, she met her future one. She laughed at herself again. Suddenly, she heard a sound coming from the bathroom's door. A sound like someone unlocked it. She knew it was Taylor and that made her giggle. She tiptoed to the front door of the bathroom, still sucking a marijuana in her mouth. Taylor finally opened it with a towel around his waist.

"Hey." Gaga smiled with her arms asking for a hug, but in no second, she jumped to Taylor, her legs around him.

"Hey." Taylor held her to support her tiny body, but he had no expression as he spoke. Gaga noticed it. She let go off him and took the marijuana off her mouth, putting it in between her forefinger and middle finger.

"What?" She said.

"What what? You're doing it again." He said walking away to put on some clothes.

"What?!" Gaga turned to him as he walked away, asking with an irritated voice. He didn't answer as he still puts his clothes. Eventually, Gaga knew what he was pertaining to.

"This?" She puts it on her mouth again, pull it off, and gave off some smoke. As he finished dressing himself up, he finally spoke.

"Can't you just live without it?"

"I didn't have weeds for three straight weeks. Can't I have one? What the fuck." She said annoyed, going to the bed and lighted another one as she gave off the last smoke from the first stick she had.

"See? You'll say you'll just get one, and then, two, and then three and then you'll get addicted to them again." He tried to be calm but he was so worried for her health and he has to be... well not strict, but a little too protective maybe.

Gaga stayed silent for a minute. It was 11:00 and Taylor has to go to work now. He was waiting for her to speak but as minutes went by, the room was all filled with silence. No one was talking so he decided to go down. Before he opens the door to leave, he turned to Gaga and looked straight at her. She still didn't speak and hasn't removed the weeds from her mouth. He sighed.

"I'll see you later. Bye." Taylor sounded so cold but deep inside, it fucking kills him. He didn't intend to start an arguement with Gaga, but at the same time he simply wants the best for her. He felt really guilty but he also had a little pride on himself. Therefore, he decided to just talk about this after his work. He walked down the stairs, carrying a heavy thing on his heart. He doesn't want to be mad at her but he has to. Taylor felt a tear falling down from his eye. He is a strong man but when it comes to his woman, his tears are the shallowest. He wiped the tear with his shoulder, swallowed and walked off.

"Tay." Before he closes the apartment door, a shaky crying voice spoke his name. He turned away to see a sobbing Stefani. He sighed and walked straight to hug her.

"I'm sorry Tay, it's just-" Gaga tried to explain but Taylor cut her off by putting his forefinger on her mouth.

"No Stef. I think I got so selfish and-" Gaga also cut him off.

"No. I was the one who was being selfish. I only do things that I like. I was only thinking about myself. I'm a stupid girlfriend." She cries harder.

"Ssshhh. Let's take sit." Taylor accompanied her on the couch.

"Okay. First, you are not a stupid girlfriend. You are the best girlfriend I've ever had. And I am really sorry. It's just that I want the best for you, especially for your health. I want to live longer with you. I want to spend my entire life with you. I love you so much Stef." Taylor hugged her, trying to comfort his crying girlfriend. She was still crying and can barely speek. Taylor ran to the kitchen and poured a glass of water for her. She drank, finally found her breath and sighed.

"Are you okay?" Taylor asked, very concerned.

"I will just be okay if you are not mad at me." She replied looking down at her fingernails placed on her lap. Taylor smiled.

"Look, Stef." He held her face and caressed her cheeks with his hands. "I am not mad at you okay." He smiled, and for the first time in an hour, she also finally smiled.

"And about that thing... I think I got really selfish. You can take them whenever you-" Gaga cut him off again.

"No. I don't need them in my life. All I need is you. You were always right, Tay. Thank you for always being there by my side. I love you so much, and I also want to spend my whole damn life with you." In no second, Taylor kissed her really hard. He still could smell the weeds from her mouth, but he didn't mind it anyway.

"I love you more, Stef." He responded in between their kisses. As Taylor was about to rip off Gaga's shirt, he accidentally gazed "11:50" on the clock. "Oh shit!" He mumbled.

"Why babe?" She said and saw him looked at the clock. "Holy cow. You're late babe." They slowly turned to look at each other and eventually exchange laughters.

"You have to go now." Gaga got up from the couch, got Taylor's coat and handed it to him.

"Thanks baby." He said walking away, but before going out, he kissed Gaga on the forehead.

"I love you, Tay."

"I love you more, Stef." He pecked Gaga on the lips once more.

"Maybe we can continue doing "that thing" later tonight?" He whispered seductively and gave her a smirk which made her giggle.

"Okay. I'll wait for you."

For the last time, she gave Taylor a soft kiss on the lips. They just couldn't wait for Taylor to finish his work and do that thing that they love. She needed him more than anyting, and love him better than her darkest sin.