𝖙𝖜𝖔

𝒉𝒐𝒕

/𝒉ɒ𝒕/

𝒚𝒐𝒖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

3rd POV

You discreetly placed your hand on her thigh and words smoothly rolled off your tongue, "So what are you two hotties names?" Kageyama and Hinita blushed while sitting down at the mention of 'hotties.' Meanwhile Himiko was too caught up staring at your hand on her thigh while blushing profusely to catch what you said. "U-Uh well I'm Kageyama and he's Hinita." Kageyama stuttered out of nervousness. In the corner of Hinita's eye he glared at Kageyama for taking his chance.

(Y/N) POV

I smirk at his stutter and Himiko's reaction. Good I got them hooked. I'm not oblivious, I know I got them wrapped around my pinky. I know that's not my main goal but come on, it's so boring to be back in school. Why can't I have a little fun?

3rd POV

The bell rung few minutes after and they walked to class. Hinita and Kageyama went to History while Himiko and (Y/N) went to Maths. (Y/N) mentally groaned. She HATED maths when she was in school, and now she has to retake it? As (Y/N) and Himiko walked into class, as usual whispers started to arise.

'Himiko is so lucky!'

'She's literally my bi awakening!'

'So hot as usual obvi!!!'

*incoherent squealing*

(Y/N) POV

The squealing and whispers made my ears bleed but I just returned them my infamous smile that could make any gender or age fall inlove with me. I laughed eternally when some fainted or passed out due to my smirk. I mean I would totally have a crush on me too. I don't blame them. I pulled out Himiko's seat for her like the gentlewoman I am and her face became as red as her hair. I sat down beside her and put my arm around my seat. I could tell people were getting turned on by this, I mean I probably look sexy as fuck right now. Himiko giggled and I could feel her yellow round anime eyes on my form.

After school ended Himiko said she needed to go to the gym because her punishment was to clean the boy's volleyball gym after school. I don't know the whole story of why she was punished but I decided to follow her as a apart of her parent's deal. Geez, this really is stressful. I could be gunning down potential enemies right now, but I'm stuck with a high school teenager. "So...(Y/N) u-um do you think I'm pretty?" Himiko asked as we were nearing towards the school gym. I eternally cringed at the attention whore she was being but to play around with her I decide to wrap my arm around her waist and made her face me. "Of course? Why wouldn't I?" I smirked seeing her face light up. It truly was pathetic. I know it was mean to think that but I don't have time to get into genuine feelings or relationships. The only reason I was doing this so it was easier to keep her around a leash.

When we arrived at the gym, I could hear shoes squeaking against the wooden floors. I opened the door and saw...

A volleyball flying towards my face?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(A/N): HEYYYY SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT LOL I'LL BE UPDATING MORE <3