Chapter 1

I walk into the bakery looking at my angry Maman and my sad papa. There is one extra man here. 

Thirty minutes later finds myself upstairs with my papa helping me pack one suitcase and my backpack. "You're not my biological family," I say. Papa shakes his head and pulls me into a hug, "No, but you will always be my daughter, cupcake." I sob into his chest, "H-He will never replace you, papa. I promise." He pulls me away to look into my eyes, "Listen to me Marinette. I will come back for you. I'll sort things out over here and I'll come to get you I promise," I nod my head, "I'd like to be alone for a little bit please." He nods and walks out of the trapdoor. No sooner does he do it than I'm flying out my balcony and soaring into the air. I fly to the Agreste mansion where it holds two people I trust with my life. I ring the bell and Nathalie's voice is heard over the speaker, "Marinette, honey, you don't want to do this." I look confused before I start shaking my head, "No, no, I'm actually here to speak with you and Mr. Agreste. I'm leaving and I don't know if I'll be coming back." She sighs and opens the gates. I run up the steps and Nathalie's already at the door. I walk into the office and come out two miraculous more, and with tears in my eyes. I placed my trust in the villain, but they easily gave it up so I could heal his wife on the way out. I walk up to Adrien and punch him in his perfect nose and take his ring. I walk out and see the sperm donor. I'm just too tired to deal with this. I hear Rossi sneaking up behind me and pull a Ladybug. I turn and pull her arm into a painful position. Since I'm leaving, I decide, fuck it. I snap her bone and walk towards the gate. When it opens, the sperm donor grabs my arm and drags me back to Lila, "Apologize now," he growls at me. I glare at him and turn towards Lila. I smile sickly sweet at her, "I'm sorry I didn't break any more bones, you whore." I rip my arm out of the sperm donor's hand and march towards the car. I sit in the car as he gives the 'disappointed in you' talk while I just stay silent and try not to fall asleep. Thankfully he gets the memo and the plane ride is silent. I get on my MDC account and post that I'm unavailable till further notice and am putting commissions on hold. I also say I'm rebranding. The car ride is also silent and when we get to the manor, I'm out of the car just wanting to get to the room he told me to locate. I ignore the fou boys by the door and head to the stairs I'm halfway up them when the sperm donor calls my name. I stop but don't turn around. I hope he doesn't hear my heartbroken tone when I speak, "You don't want me here, so don't act like it. I'll stay out of your way. Not like anybody wants me. My bio mom gave me up and my adopted mother hates me. I'll keep to myself and stay out of your way." I run the rest of the way up and hope no one saw the tears. I want to sleep so bad. I find my room and lock it and magically lock it so no one can come in.  I surround myself with a protective shield and soundproof myself. When that happens, I scream. I cry and scream and lose all my hope in me. When I'm done I lose all magical elements. I sit and curl up in the bed with my blanket I made based on my favorite vigilante hero. I sob and curl up tighter in the current Robin's blanket. I fall asleep with no hope left in me.