My Little Willy-nilly Bear (Steve Rogers)

Mulai dari awal

They had went to see Pooh bear after they got out of the souvenir shop and (y/n) had taken the cup out to show her favorite mascot, and Pooh bear pretended to scoop up a pile of honey from nearby and dropped it into the cup before returning it to the little girl, only to receive a confused face when she look into the cup, and because Steve didn't want his baby to be dissapointed, he told her that it was magical invisible honey that would make water taste good, and Pooh bear helped convincing her by nodding its head.

And that cup had been her treasure ever since then, and the only person that was allowed to use or touch it other than herself is of course her beloved daddy. Sam got to hold it once when he babysat for (y/n) and he was as proud as a peacock, gathering everyone in the team that night to announce the new achievement, all while flouncing dramatically in the middle of the Stark Tower living room. (a/n: I can somehow imagine this lmao)

"The water good daddy?"

(y/n) queeried, her eyes glimmering with hope,

"Of course it's good sweetheart, you were the one who brought me the water! And Pooh bear put magical honey in it remember?"

He chuckled, earning a 'yaaayyy' from his little daughter, before getting dragged upstairs to the bedroom,

"Daddy you're stinky! Daddy go shower with b-bles! Then cuddles?"

The small girl offered with excitement, earning a laugh and a nod from her father,

"Okay sweetie pie daddy will go shower with lots of bubbles now, why don't you play with Pooh and Piglet for a while until Daddy is done?"

"Will you sing with me later?"

The corner of the super soldier's lips curled up at that, and he nodded his head, gently ruffled his baby's hair before getting up and entering the bathroom. Leaving (y/n) on the bed to play with her stuffed Pooh and Piglet, and Steve would constantly smile when he hears his daughter's voice through the bathroom door, the pitch and way of talking changing every now and then to match with Pooh and Piglet's way of talking in the animations, but Steve's absolute favorite would be when she starts singing the Winnie the Pooh theme song.

"Winnie da Pooh! Winnie da Pooh! Tubby wittle cubby all stuffed with fwuff!"

She sang, the pronunciation still not completely clear. Making Steve chuckle under his breath as he watched from the bathroom door, shaking his head in amusement before prodding towards the bed to join his little princess.

"He's Winnie the Pooh, Winnie the Pooh! Willy-nilly sily old bear~"

(Y/n)'s head turned when she heard her dad's familiar voice singing the song with her, a big smile forming on her lips.

"You're my little willy-nilly bear!"

Steve finished, attacking (y/n)'s sides with tickles, earning a series of adorable giggles and squeaks from the precious child in front of him.

"Daddyyyyy noooooo! Stooooopppphhh!"

(Y/n) sqealed out, her her body wriggling around as she tried to stop Steve 's hands from tickling her,

"Who's your favorite avenger????"

Steve asked as he continued to wiggle his fingers along her sides, and despite not wanting to be tickled anymore. (y/n)'s and her little brain deside to mess with her dad.

"Hawkeye!"

She yelled, making the old man stop tickling her and his hands clutched his heart, dropping onto the bed on his back, pretending to be hurt. And (y/n) burst into laughter at his reaction, she then crawled towards the soldier and layed on top of him, placing her head on his chest right where is heart is, her small arms trying their best to wrap around Steve's broad chest.

"I'm kidding Daddy, you are my favorite, not Uncle Clint, Daddy is the coolest! No one else is cooler!"

(y/n) exclaimed, her head lifting up to look at her Daddy.

Steve smiled, wrapping his arms around the little body,  hugging it close. He placed a kiss onto his baby's forehead.

"Thank you sweetheart, I really appreciate it, you're my number one fan aren't you?"

Earning very fast nods from the little head in front of him, he laughed at how eager she was and placed a hand on her soft cheek, stopping her from nodding any faster as he did not want his little girl to accidentally snap her own neck.

"Oh! But don't tell Uncle Clint what I said though! I no want him sad, okay Daddy?"

Steve chuckled at his daughter's words, nodding his head,

"Okay sweetheart, I promise I won't tell"

The little girl in satisfaction before laying her head back down onto Steve's warn chest, feeling it rise up and down while listening to his steady heartbeat. She started to feel drowsy and her eyes started to droop, Steve noticed this and moved his arm to grab the yellow plushed bear, handing it to the little girl on his chest, to which she took great fully and cuddled it with one arm, the other arm still draped around Steve's chest.

He started to softly sing the Winnie the Pooh themesong again, one of his hands gently patting on (y/n)'s bottom to help her sleep. And in less than 2 minutes she was out like a light.

Steve smiled fondly at petite figure laying on top of him, brushing a stand of hair out of her face, how'd he get so lucky to find such a perfect little girl? Sure, she may not be blood related to him, but she was his, and that was that, and there's no changing it, she will always be his baby, his little bear.

"You're my little Willy-nilly bear"

THE END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHTY! That's another chapter wrapped up fellas! I'm trying to make my chaps a bit shorter because I see everyone making things so simple and cute yet on point, and my my one shots usually end up too long like 4k 5k words,  but this chap is only 1,7k , trying my best to shorten things up so I can save my ideas for future chapters.

Thank you for reading! And also feel free to stay if you like it here because this is a safe space for everyone! Let's be friends! Don't be scared to comment okay? Go crazy in that comment section! I love reading them, I won't mind, I'd be so happy if you commented hehe :)) And if i made any mistakes please tell me :))

And feel free to request! On the comment section or my message box!

That's it for this chap! See you in the next one!

I love ya'll 3000!

Aggy <3