"What?" venom dripped from your tongue as your perfect morning was now ruined.

"Wow baby, someone didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Oh- sorry, I just woke up."

"I can tell sweetie~" Suna's voice crept through the cellular device, his muffled voice thick with a hyogo accent as you paled slightly. "I'm going to the coffee house later to study for the upcoming midterms. Wanna come with?"

"Ughhhh," You let out yet another dissatisfying groan, "Don't remind me, but yea I'll come. What time?"

"Eh, I don't know, maybe around 4." You looked at the clock reading the time '10:23 a.m.'

"Okay, I'll meet you there in a bit. Bye, I love you." You cooed, your once frustrated attitude now softening up. Although the warmth his voice gave you was comforting, Suna was being nice. Al most too nice...

You laid back down for a bit, dismissing the nagging thought by scrolling through Twitter, mentally preparing yourself for a fight that will probably break out between the two of you later on. You two always fought, but you also had a small feeling of hope that maybe, just maybe today would be a good day.

You looked up from your computer staring at Suna. Your eyes scanned over his features as you appreciated each little detail about him. Taking a small sip from your drink, your face softening at the wonderful feeling of the liquid rushing down your throat.

"Stop starting y/n, you're gonna distract me," Suna whined, accentuating the last syllables of your name to be more dramatic.

"Ah, sorry I was just spacing out-"

"Mhm and I'm pregnant." Suna dead-panned, looking at you with an eyebrow raised. "Y'know I'm not stupid y/n I can tell when a cutie, such as yourself likes what they see." You started as Suna again, mouth hanging agape a bit. Mind racing with thoughts as you tried to figure out a smart-ass reply to the bastard.

Suna leaned over, arm traveling across the table as his large lanky hands brushed against your chin, closing your mouth. The cool metal from his rings nipped at your warm skin, causing you to twitch your head back in response.

"Baby, stop acting like this, do you really want me to get turned on right now. When I'm stressed and angry?" As much as you wouldn't mind getting railed by him, you also had a final you needed to study for. You shook your head, watching as Suna retracted his arm and going back to type in whatever he was studying for. You took another elongated sip from your drink, letting out a sigh in content as you got back to typing in your notes.

"Next?" You heard the barista call out as you shook your head. You became self-aware of your surroundings once again before apologizing and placing your order. You apologized once more as you scurried off into a corner and waited for your name to be called.

After waiting for a good 10 minutes you received your order and shuffled your way through the crowded coffee house, trying your best to not bump into anybody. After exiting from the big glass doors you took a small sip of your drink. Your eyes glowering in delight as you continued to walk through campus, dodging students left and right.

Sighing in success you finally made it off-campus as you walked in the direction of your apartment. The climate started to drop along with the sun, the neon lights advertising various fast food restaurants flickered on.

Along the way you noticed a little ramen shop you and Suna used to frequent, you leisurely inhaled the air around you. Your lungs filling with the spicy, yet sweet aroma of the curry and ramen. Your mouth watered as you found your feet moving towards the entrance, walking into the small establishment, relishing the homey atmosphere as you made your way to the cash register. You ordered a mall takoyaki dish, delightfully watching as the employee prepared the dish in front of you. You said your thanks as you paid and made your way out of the little complex.