𝙅𝙀𝘼𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙔

Start from the beginning

Because of her back I couldn't see my Potions teacher anymore. " are you okay?" Marcus asked worriedly " yeah I am." I asked standing up " I'm going to the bathroom I'll be right back."

-

I placed both of my hands on the sink staring at myself on the small mirror that was placed on the wall.

I started asking myself many questions that my brain couldn't answer.

Who was the girl?

Is she dating him?

We're they on a date?

" why are you asking yourself so many questions?" I was so busy in my thoughts that's I didn't even realised that he was here leaning against a wall.

" are you a woman, Malfoy?" I sarcastically asked the blond. " lose your attitude," He grunted " and no I am not a woman I am a man." He responded. I huffed turning around my back now facing his front.

" Why are you here?" I asked washing my hands. " wanted to see you." He admitted taking a few steps towards me.

I small hmm left my lips.

He placed both of his pale veiny hands on the sink trapping me. " Wha-"

" Shhh." His breath fanned against my neck making shivers ran down my spine. His long index traced my jaw line before he pushed his front on my back making me feel him.

" meet me in the astronomy tower after curfew." He planted a long loving kiss under my ear " and I don't want to see you with Mr kooper, Chantelle." Our eyes met in the mirror only to see him with that same smirk.

" do I make myself clear?" He hummed?

" Yes." I breathed.

" good girl."

-
DINNING HALL
7:30 pm

" So how was your date with Marcus?" Lily huffed looking at me. " it wasn't a date." I explained to the girl sitting beside me eating whatever was on her plate.

But before she could even answer, Our friend came running towards us. " Guys," he breathed taking a seat in front of us. He took a huge sip of his water. " are you... good?" The ginger asked looking at him.

" yeah-sorry. There's a Halloween party at Blaise's manor. And let me tell you one thing... it's going to be huge!" He spoke, " and I'm definitely going. Also he said that everyone around the world is invited. So you can come"

Me and my best friend both shared a look before returning to our friend who was heavily breathing. " Yeah.. no- I'm not going."

" I'm in." Lily smiled. Marcus ignored her and turned his gaze to mine. " Why not?" The brunette boy pouted." because I don't."

" loser." He muttered.

What a stupid friend of yours

The same voice that I heard in the three broomsticks spoke inside of my head making me jump on my chair. " what's wrong with you" both of my friends asked at the same time.