Parents Day.

Luke's P.O.V.
I woke up with the sound of someone banging at the door. I got up from where I was sleeping on the couch and hurried to the door.
It was mom.
"Luke? What are you doing still sleeping? You'll miss your flight." She said hurriedly entering the room.
"And where is Lizzy did you not wake her up? It's okay you leave and I'll take Lizzy to my house. Where is her luggage?" She said frantically pacing the house.
"Mom mom mom" i rushed to her and held her shoulders to calm her down.
"Tour got cancelled I'm here for a month." I said smiling at her.
"Oh? That's a relief Luke." She said hugging me. "I suppose you don't want me to take Lizzy then?" She added.
"No of course not. She'll stay with me."

I was in the kitchen making pancakes and mom went to pick Lizzy up. She was there a few minutes before I heard screaming coming from her room.
"Noooo no no no no WHY DID DADDY LEAVE ME?" She ,cried. "HE PROMISED HE WOULD TAKE ME TO THE AIRPORT." She said.
"There there Lizzy. Daddy is here he didn't.........
She was cut off by the sharp cry of Lizzy. That's one sound I couldn't bare to hear. My daughter crying. I hurried to her room and picked her up. She immediately stopped crying and stared at me with her red puffy eyes.
"Daddy?" She asked.
"Yes baby I'm right here." I said kissing her forehead. "And I will be here for sometime."
"Really daddy?" She asked sniffing.
"Really baby girl."

I was picking up lizzy from school. She was really happy and she was humming all the way through.
"Daddy you know miss Peterson is the best teacher ever. She gave me chocolate and said I was good." She said grinning at me.
"Ya I know. She even gave you gold stars for your art work."
"Ya daddy Miss Peterson is the best. I wish she could come hang out with us." Lizzy suggested.
"No I wouldn't want her in our father daughter date nights. I said pouting at her.
"But daddy you have never met Miss Peterson. If you meet her you will know she is an amazing person." She said with a lot of hand gestures.
She really loved her teacher. All she spoke about was how fun she is and what she has given her. I was really proud of her and I wanted to see her happy.
We walked into the restaurant Michael had asked us to go to. On entering I saw a big table where the boys were seated and they were waving at us.
I walked up to them holding Lizzy's hand. She immediately left my hand and ran up to Calum.
"Uncle Calum." She said and sat on his lap.
"Awww there is my beautiful princess and her mom." He said smirking at me.
"Really funny Cal" I said sitting beside Michael. The next hour we spent talking about how excited we were about staying here for a month and how happy Lizzy was with this whole tour getting cancelled. Currently she was taking out her art work from her bag and showing it to the boys.
"Wow Lizzy that's amazing. Can you draw something for me too?" Michael asked holding the paper in his hand.
"Yes Uncle Mikey I have something for you too." She said before immediately digging inside her bag to find the paper.
"Oh oh oh oh" she said suddenly excited.
"Dadddyyyyyyyy I have something to tell you."
I reached out for her and helped her sit on my lap.
"What is it princess?" I asked. "Parents day. We have to get our parents to school."
"What? When?" I asked panicking.
" tomorrow." She said excitedly.
This is something I won't be looking forward to. As much as I love to support Lizzy I didn't like going to her school and every year mom goes since I'm on tour. But this year I'm here and I know how much Lizzy would want me to go.
"Okay Lizzy looks like daddy's finally gonna go to your school." I said.
"Yayyyy" she said before hugging me tightly. "I love you daddy."
"I love you too Lizzy."
This beautiful moment was ruined by Michael clearing his throat.
"Can someone notice us? Thank you." He said fake pouting.
"Awwww you sound like a fangirl uncle mikey." Lizzy said giggling.
"Because I am one." He said motioning Lizzy to sit beside him.
I was nervous but happy at the same time that I could finally be here for my daughter.

AN: this update sucked I know :.( but next chapter is fun when Lukey meets Eleanor........
Btw please vote and shit :) I love you. And if you don't like it let me know. Byeee.