"I think so, if I'm being honest. But it was also a gut feeling. Even if I didn't know that you were Dream, you just give off a trusting and safe kind of vibes." I spoke, my voice becoming quiet. "Dani texted me that night, the friend that I met online through your videos."

"Ohhh, I was curious about that, but dropped it obviously. Wasn't my place." He propped up his arm on the back of the bench, leaning his head against his palm. "And then I asked if you can come with me to an unknown place, which I do apologize for now. That must've been so weird and creepy of me. You just seemed really cool." His voice lowered, getting quieter. It falls silent once again, but it's a comfortable silence.

A few minutes go by and I yawn, his yawn happening soon after. "We should head back, it's getting late and we need to pack tomorrow. We both had a very long day."

"Agreed."

+++

Several days went by, the trip back home went alright, and Clay was back to recording and streaming with his pals. Which I didn't mind, of course. I was just hanging out with Patches a lot during recordings and streams, or talking to Dani and catching up with things in her life.

I went to go knock on the room since it's been a few hours, but right before I knocked, the door swung open and he appeared to be worked up over something. Judging by his screen, he just lost a few rounds of manhunt. Practice, I'm pretty sure, but still.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey! So. I wanted to ask you something." He said. I stepped away from the door and he stepped out of the room, closing it behind him.

"Go on." We both walked to the kitchen area and he opened up uber, sliding the phone over to me to choose what to eat tonight while getting out glasses for water, I'm assuming.

"What are your thoughts on coming onto a stream? It can be of mine or a feral boy's stream, or a Tommy stream."

"Why'd this come out of the blue?" I asked, sliding the phone back over to him after choosing chinese food.

"Tommy asked. We were talking about the accidental slip up from a little while ago, on Quackity's stream." Clay shrugged. "If not, he understands-"

"Sure, why not?" I shrugged.

"Cool, I'll let Tommy know then." He said, handing me my glass of water. I take it and stand up.

"I'll be upstairs taking a nap." I waved to him, climbing up the stairs and to my room.

Shutting the door behind me, I laid in bed for several minutes recalling a certain thing that happened when I had first moved in.

"First, we have to stop cuddling. We're not dating." I opened my phone to twitter and scrolled through the timeline.

"Even platonic cuddles?" He pouted at me when I looked up, but I shook my head.

Rule #1 has been broken... several times.

"No cuddles. Second-" I liked a tweet of some Dream art that I saw. "We don't tell anyone except Sapnap and George, and Dani, that I'm living with you. I don't want fans to send me hate. I'm not ready for that. If it happens accidentally, it happens." I paused, "Like if I walk in on you streaming. Videos, you can cut it out, right?" He noded. "We can't take the streams back though." I sigh, liking a few more Dream Team fan arts. "Third. We're friends. We're not dating."

Rule #2 has been and will be broken when I go into Tommy's stream, whenever that is.

"Yes. We are friends. Just roommates. Nothing spicy is going to happen. Unless..." He wiggled his eyebrows. "Kidding!" He laughed and I followed the laugh after him. "Friends."

"Friends." I said.

"Friends" is something I always regretted saying, even now. I hate it.

I closed my eyes to breath, remembering when I got drunk, which was right before I moved in with Clay. That dumb party, I knew I should have never went.

"Clay, do you love me? I love you." He led me to the guest room, which I tried to protest about, but couldn't because of how drunk I was. We sat down on the bed next to each other. "I have loved you since we met. I told (Drista's name) that I loved you. The pinky promise we made at dinner that one night? That was her promise to not tell you that I love you."

I did tell Drista though. I told her I was madly in love with you, to some extent. Speaking of, I still feel like I owe her ice cream.

"You're drunk, (Y/n)." He said, looking at me before standing up.

"Maybe I am, but I'm telling the truth." I rubbed my eyes, sleepily, biting my bottom lip.

I was telling the truth. I have the stupidest crush on him but I keep hurting myself by saying that we're friends and friends only.

"If you tell me this when you're sober, then maybe I'll believe you." He huffed, walking out of the room.

"Yeah. I'll tell you when I'm sober. One day." I yawned and laid myself down in the bed, getting under the covers and cuddling up in the blankets. "Some day you'll know how much I love you."

Someday. Someday hopefully soon.