Faith and Fun

Hi guys.. let's just dive into the story.
"""""""'''''''''

PRECAP: Sid and Ishani's patch up. Ishani is not in sid's team!!

"""'''''''''''''

Dr. Asha: what's this now? You guys are no more a team.

Rahil: Yeah! I am surprised too.

Ishani: Ah..! actually, I was the one who asked him to do it.

Asha, Rahil, Aman and Ruhi: What!!!

Sid looks at Ishani and changes the topic

Sid: Hey guys, our vehicles have arrived. let's move. we need to reach camp tomorrow.

everybody was boarding the vehicle. As soon as Sid boarded and sat in a seat. just then Ruhi came sat beside him. Before he could refuse her, Ishani came &

Ishani: Sid.. I mean Dr. Sid. can I sit with you?

Sid: Ah! Yeah...

Ruhi: Sure! Ishani, u can sit here. I just heard that you are not on our team anymore. I am pretty sure you would want to speak to Sid.. I mean Dr. Sid. Sid, I mean Dr. Sid, anyway we will be together almost everyday from tomorrow. that's ok, if she wanted to speak to you. I'll go. see you tomorrow.

Ruhi leaves from there smirking.

Ishani sighs irritatingly. Sid just looks at her. Ishani quickly sits beside him.

For sometime everybody speaks about next day trip and all things. slowly people drift into sleep since they are very tired. also few became busy with their mobiles.

Ishani was too skeptical to talk to Sid. Sid couldn't wait anymore and asks

Sid: Are you not going to speak to me?

Ishani: Yes

Sid: Why do you want to change teams? Is it because of our issue?

Ishani: Yes!

Sid: How can you just simply take a decision for your personal purpose?

Ishani: I know it's childish. Why do you only think from your point of view? It's just that I really like this profession Sid. you know you are important to me, so I would not have been able to do my work properly if I would have continued in your team. that's why.. I..!

Sid was totally surprised to hear that. For a moment he felt like Ishani was confessing her feelings to him. But, then quickly brushes off such thoughts.

Ishani: Why are u staring at me?

Sid: Ahm. Nothing. So, now that we are friends again you can come back to our team. I'll speak with Dr. Shashank.

Ishani: Not necessary.

Sid: Why is that so?

Ishani: Because I am clear now Sid, no matter what may be the situation we will always be friends. So, it's not important if we are in the same team or not. (gives a smile)

Sid: Do you have a split personality disorder? just now at camp you fought for ignoring you and now you are happy to be out of my team! I am confused now.(turning his head to other side)

Ishani smacks his head and says: may be!!!

Both of their eyes meet for a second and the next moment they laugh out aloud.

Someone who seated at the front rows: yaar! stop laughing and sleep!!

Ishani was about to say Sorry, but Sid stops her from speaking anything with his hands saying