Chapter 1 - The Meeting

This is my very very very very first piece of work, and I've never written a fanfic before so please no hate:( hope you enjoy! ~tmntgirl

Like every night, Saskia wrapped her pink mask over her mouth, leaving her piercing blue eyes uncovered, plaited her 30" long, black hair on top of her head, sheathed her katanas on her back and climbed out her bedroom window, onto the flat rooftop.

Every time she took to the rooftops, she noticed four strangely shaped figures sort of following her, on top of the buildings across the street.

Saskia walked a few steps before jumping onto the next roof and sitting down on the edge. The figures stopped too, sitting down.

"Weird.. They've been following and copying me for the last week" she whispered to herself.

After sitting for a good half hour, thinking things through, she stood up and jumped down off the building and into a back alley. 'Crap!' she thought to herself, when she realised five Purple Dragons were sat in a circle, talking.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" one of them asked when he saw her, as they all stood up.

"The hell's it look like, dumbass" Saskia countered.

"Ooooh, we've got a smart one here boys!" the same one said, chuckling.

Saskia unsheathed her katanas as they edged closer. She'd killed before, so doing the same to these wouldn't hurt. The weird thing was that they all came at her one by one, while the other four waited in the shadows, for their turn.

After defeating all Purple Dragons in skillful and swift fights, she sheathed her katana's and suddenly felt a cold blade press up against her neck from behind.

"Now, little girl," the angry sounding voice said, "what makes you think you've got the right to go round killing my soldiers?" She recognised the voice immediately. Hun.

"Well its hardly my fault I'm too good for your soldiers, is it?"

"How dare you! I've trained my sold- ahhh!"

His tight grip loosened on Saskia's waist and neck as he fell to the ground. She spun around quickly, to find four giant turtles, all wearing a different coloured bandanna over their eyes, blue, purple, red and orange. The blue one's katana tip was dripping blood. Saskia uncovered her face by taking off her mask.

"Oh my god..." Saskia said quietly, eyes wide.

"Hi!" the orange one said, rather excitedly.

The one in red gave him a glare, shutting him up.

"Hi..." she replied. They all stared at her and she just stared back silently, making the whole situation even more awkward. "Mind telling me who the hell you are?!" Saskia finally blurted out, abruptly. "Sorry" she muttered as they all stared at her, shocked.

The one in blue piped up.

"I'm sorry, how rude of us, I'm Leonardo. These are my brothers Michelangelo in the orange, Donatello in the purple, and Raphael in the red. What's your name?"

She held out a hand and raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so you were all named after artists?" Leo nodded. " And its Saskia, but everyone calls me Sass." Leonardo shook her hand.

"You can call me Leo"

"Me Don or Donny"

"Me Mikey"

"And me Raph, not Raphie, so don't even bother" Raphael said coldly. Sass smirked when he said this. 'Lets see how many times I can call him Raphie before he kills me... Nah, I won't be annoying' she thought to herself.

"So, why have you been following and copying me for a week now?" Saskia asked the boys.

"Well ya see," Donny started, "we think your skills are amazing so we come out here every night to watch you fight and we wanted to see if we could copy any of your moves."

Sass felt her cheeks burning red.

"Thanks" she said, smiling. "Thank you so much for saving my life just then."

"Don't mention it." Raph said coolly, like it was no big deal. He smiled at Sass, making her smile back.

"Anyway, I gotta go finish some stuff up at home, wanna come with?" she asked.

"Won't your parents kinda freak out at having four giant talking turtles in their house?" Donny asked. They all chuckled.

"I don't have parents, I'm an orphan" Saskia replied.

"Oh, sorry, Sass" Donny frowned.

"It's okay, so ya coming?" she asked again.

Mikey looked at Leo with a 'pleeeeaaassseeee' face.

"Yeah, okay." he finally answered.