05- The Secret Wizard Pub

Start from the beginning

"I- Excuse me?" said Emilia as everyone's jaw dropped.

"I knew you weren't good enough for my son, I told him when he first met you. These scarlet women are no good, you can never change them!" said Mrs. Ramirez as Emilia face palmed feeling embarrassed and sick.

"And what makes you think you can come into her home and speak to her like that?" said Y/n defensively, Adrian smirked at her girlfriend as Emilia cracked a smile.

"And do you think you are speaking to your older like that!" said Mrs. Ramirez as Y/n looked at her.

"You're right, you can tell you're older." said Y/n spinning back around in the chair and continued to eat her lunch. The boys snorted holding back their laughs as Mrs. Ramirez turned a shade of red.

"I think it's best if you leave... tell your son to leave me alone as well." said Emilia as she opened the door, gesturing her hand towards it.

"You will go back out with Elijah! He needs you to get more popularity!" said Mrs. Ramirez as Emilia rolled her eyes. "Emilia! Don't be a silly girl, you wouldn't want to make Elijah angry would you?"

"Goodbye." said Emilia as she looked at the lady in front of her as Elijahs mother walked out of the front door, Emilia felt her friends stares.

"Lose some weight dear, you won't be a model much longer if you look like that." said Mrs. Ramírez as Miles stood up, Emilia closed the door and rolled her eyes.

"You alright E? You look a little pale." said Adrian as Emilia nodded.

"Yeah.. I- Excuse me for a moment." said Emilia as she quickly walked into a hallway, opening a room. She slide down the wall and covered her face. "Stop being so sensitive.. don't cry.. suck it up."

Emilia quickly grabbed the nearest thing closet to her, throwing up in it as she ran her hands through her hair, pulling her knees to her chest. "Hey? Emilia are you alright?" said Y/n voice from outside the door, Emilia quickly pulled out her wand and cleaned of the mess and straighten herself out.

"Yeah! Yeah! I'm fine, I just- was looking for something! Yeah!" said Emilia as she looked around the room. Y/n opened the door and gave her a face knowing she was lying.

"Don't lie to me." said Y/n as she closed the door behind her, Emilia looked at her sadly as Y/n gave her a look.

"I'm alright Y/n/n, don't worry about me ok?" said Emilia faking a smile, Y/n seeing right through her.

"Emilia, you've been my best friend for almost five years now, come on I know when you're lying to me and I know when something is wrong with you." said Y/n as Emilia looked down.

"Merlin Y/n," said Emilia feeling her face get red. "I'm just sad you're leaving.. that's all."

"Well if you're going to miss us so bad, move back to London. Then you won't have to miss us and I'll get to see you more." smiled Y/n, Emilia returned to the smile and sighed.

"I have a lot of things over here Y/n.. I'm alright okay? I know you're worried about me but everything is fine now.." said Emilia lying, she didn't want them to go. She didn't want to be left alone but her pride over her parents was to great.

"Yeah, well whatever you say, E." said Y/n seeing right through her lies.

"Well, how about we go shopping! Get a really nice outfit for later?" said Emilia as Y/n chuckled and looked at her.

"And the boys? They won't want to go." said Y/n as Emilia smiled.

"They can stay here, they don't need to come with us." said Emilia as Y/n smiled, they walked out of the room and back into the kitchen to see the boy staring at them.