Meko the fox warrior

After class you made your way to your locker. You made a few attempts to put in the lock combination but it wouldn't budge.

"Look girls the exchange student can't open her locker." Someone said.

"Can you help me please?" You asked.

The girl let out a laugh. "You really think we came here to help you? I came to personally deliver a message since you didn't get it in science class."

Her tone lowered to a threatening one. "Dabi and Hawks are both mine, I need to fulfill my dream of having two guys fight for me." She said emphasizing the 'and'.

"I'm sorry I was just trying to be nice." You said.

"Well~" she made sure she extended her 'well'. "Maybe you shouldn't try being so nice to people you know nothing about."

Just as you where about to say something someone cut in on the conversation.

"Leave her alone Kana." The person said.

When you looked you seen a girl with fox ears and a tail.

"What do you want Meko?" Kana asked crossing her arms.

"For you to leave her alone it's obvious she needs help."

"Whatever." Kana said before she sashayed down the hall.

"Sorry about Kana she's my obnoxious half sister." The fox eared girl said. "The names Meko."

"Um... Y/n." You replied.

"So whatcha need help with Y/n?"

"My locker won't open."

Meko took a good look at the lock on your locker. "They gave you a broken lock." She crushed the lock and opened the locker. "I'll get you a new one in no time."

"Thank you." You put your things in your locker and watched her walk down the hall. "She's like a fox warrior." You said in awe.

••♥••
At Lunch
••♥••

"And bam! The lock was just a hunk of metal." You told Hawks, while doing your best to do hand movements to match your description.

"She crushed your lock with one hand?" Hawks asked.

You nodded. "And that's how I met a warrior."

"Hey is your name Y/n?" Someone asked you.

"Yes." You replied.

"Someone wants to see you in the hallway."