1

Sky's point of view 

I ice skating. "Hey sky." Someone said. I looked at them. It was Mac. He skated over to me. Man he is so cute. "Thank you." He said.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked. He nodded. "I got to go." I said. I started skating away from him. I went to part where is no ice.

I walked over to my bag. He followed me. "Sky. Can we please talk?" He asked. "What is there to talk about?" I asked. 

"You said that I was cute. Did you mean it?" He asked. "I did." I said. We looked into each other's eyes. I kissed him. He kissed back. 

We made out for a while. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We pulled away. We smiled. "I like you." He said. "I like you too." I said.

 "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "But let's not tell Kayla." He said. "That's fine with me." I said. He kissed me on the cheek.

2 weeks later 

I was ice skating with Kayla. "So I have seen you looking at a hockey player. So who is lucky one?" She asked.

"I'm not saying." I said. Then I noticed Mac. He noticed me. He motioned to the door. Signaling that we should get out of here.

 I gave him a thumbs up. "I got to get going." I said. "Okay." She said. I started skating away. I walked to the bench.

I took off my skates. My phone ding. It was from Mac. 'Meet me outside.' It said. I walked outside with my bag. 

He was waiting outside. "Hey." He said. "Hey." I said. He kissed me. I kissed back. We made out for a while. We pulled away. 

I grabbed his hand. We walked down the stairs. "Do you want to get dinner?" He asked. "Sure." I said. We went to the closet diner.

We sat down. We ordered our dinner. We got our lunch. We started eating. We paid for the food. 

2 weeks later 

Me and Mac were ice skating. He was holding my hand. We smiled. He kissed me. I kissed back. We made out for a while. 

"Sky?" Someone asked. We pulled away. We turned. It was Kayla. "Mac. You always do this." She said. "Do what?" He asked. 

"You always take my friends away." She said. "Kayla. This is different. Sky is different than the other girls." He said.

"How is this different?" She asked. He started to be quiet. "That's what I thought. I'm just going to take sky with me." She said.

She took my hand. We started walking away. "It's different because I love her!" He yelled. Me and Kayla stopped and turned.

"What?" We both asked. "I said it's Different because I love sky. I never had the feelings for the others girls that I have for sky." 

He said. I ice skated to him. "I love you too Mac." I said. I kissed him. He kissed back. We made out for a while. We pulled away.

I grabbed his hand. We smiled. "You guys are cute couple." She said. "I got to go." I said. "Okay. I will see you tomorrow." They said.

I started skating away. I walked to my stuff. I took off my skates. I put on my shoes. I walked to my house.