Thanks once again

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nicholas

Upon my visit to the McCowell mansion everything was crystal clear why Tasha's marriage was falling apart. He was cheating on her once again and that too with a maid. I knew I didn't trust the maid from the beginning. I've even warned Tasha about it but she was too stubborn to listen.

I arrived to one of her villas within seconds because I was completely worried. I've to admit that I was still in love with her even though she's married. She was my everything and that's why I chose not to get married to anyone. It was supposed to be her or no one else. Crazy right.

Her security guard open the gate for me. I parked my car and was about to rush inside to look for her when the guard stopped me in my tracks.

"Greetings Sir,how can I assist?" He said.

"Did Mrs McCowell come last night?" I asked praying to whoever was listening because I wasn't a religious person and also hoping that she's safe and sound.

"No Sir. She didn't." He replied.

"Maybe she came in without you noticing. Open the door foe me." I said sternly. I was really impatient as the guard took his time to open the door. I didn't like spending a day without seeing her. I ran around in the house like a frantic bull whilst calling her name but no one responded.

I decided to visit all the places she could possibly be but I couldn't find her and this meant there's only one place, her parents house.

I dialed the Benson's House contact and her mother picked up.

"Hello, mom." I said adjusting my voice so that she doesn't sense that I'm worried but she does anyway.

"Hello there son. Why do you sound worried is everything okay?" She asked worriedly. She was like my mother and I treated like one.

"Don't worry everything is fine. I just wanted to ask if Tasha is there." I said.

"No dear. She only called us yesterday morning telling she's going to a business trip with you. Isn't she with you?"

"No I sent her home before we boarded the jet but she's nowhere to be found. Even her husband is not aware where she is but don't worry mother I'm on it." I couldn't find the strength to lie to her so I just told her the truth. Besides it is better to have someone searching for her.

"Okay son. We will try to find her as well here. Tell us if you find anything."

"Okay mom. Bye." I said and she replied and ended the call. I racked my fingers in my hair frustrated. Where could she be?

I rushed from here to there like a crazy person but didn't find anything. I decided to go over at Cleo's place she was my only option left.

The door opened to reveal Cleo's husband. I greeted him but before I could say anything Cleo showed up.

"What are you doing here Nic because if you are here to apologise on her behalf  don't think that  since I rejected hers yesterday, i will accept yours.   " she spat.

"Did you see her yesterday? Where did she go? Did she tell you about where she was going?" I asked her. I was finally seeing a rare of hope.

"Yes I did. I don't care where she goes even if she told me we ain't friends anymore."

"What time?" I really wanted to know.

"Oh please Nic. Just leave from here." She yelled. "Don't let me call the cops on you. I've told you guys that I don't want to associate with whoever is in contact with her. So just get lost." She was really angry I understood.

I turned and left and headed to my parents house. All possible things that could've happened came rushing into my mind. Tears fell freely down my cheeks. Did she commit suicide? No, no she can't leave me alone here.

My mom hugged me comforting as she talked me out of the thought.

I decided to include my men to search for her. They were all scattered around the town looking for her. Even Henry and his men were looking for her.

After tiring long search we decided to put it in police hands and that's when another police officer said she last saw her heading west and he gave her an over speeding ticket. We searched the area and found nothing.

Where could she be?

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••