i went upstairs to tuck in Hannah then came back down to look for Nashie. She was not in our room. Henry and Anya found her passed out on the couch. She was drinking and I never liked someone drinking in front of my children. I hated it even if it was my wife. I shook her gently to wake her up.

"You should go to bed and rest." I told her. I was angry that Henry got to see this.

"You guys weren't you supposed to come back the day after tomorrow?" Nashie asked. She smelled alcohol and I had to cover my nose. Of course I drink but right now I didn't like the stench. Before I could say anything Nashie said, "anyway you're here. I prepared food in the kitchen if you hungry. I'm going to sleep." She stopped up barely standing and headed for the stairs. "Mom out!" She shouted as she took the first step almost falling. An oops came out of her and she started laughing. She turned around and looked at us but none of us were laughing. "Sorry about that." She said and proceeded with her journey.

"Dad she's drunk." Henry said after she left. "I've never seen mom like this ever."

"I know. You go up and sleep. Its still early." I said.

"Okay."

Once Henry was out of sight Anya snaked her arms around my neck while mine went around her waist.

"You know, you and I still have unfinished business." She whispered.

"I know but Nashie's home." I said motioning up the stairs.

"For goodness sake I don't care anymore. She needs to know that you're mine now."

"I know but not yet." I said and Anya pouted as she removed her hands from me.

"So no sex between us until she knows." She  said as she walked seductively shaking her booty towards the kitchen.

"Oh come on that's not fair." I whined hot on her heels. I took her hand and turn around to face me. "You want this right?" I planted my lips on her and things got heated until Nashie's voice made us jump away from each other. Anya wanted our affair to be revealed but clearly she wasn't ready yet just like me. "Hey babe, I thought you were sleeping." Thankfully she was drunk. That was close.

"I need water." She said walking to the fridge, took out a bottle and gulped it down. After that she left.

"Go and get some rest." I kissed Anya but I was about to leave she stopped me.

"You can't leave me like this."

"Come on Anya, we almost got caught. I will make it up for you, I promise. " I said as I kissed her pouty lips and followed Nashie upstairs. She was having trouble removing the dress she was wearing. "Let me help."

"Thanks." She murmured. "Do you know that you and the kids are my strength?" She asked while I removed her dress. "Imagine what will happen if my pillar of strength is removed." She paused and then continued, "I'm nothing without my strength. I really didn't like being left alone like that at all. But I had some hope that you guys were planning something for me and I waited but  you didn't show up. I really thought this was my opportunity to make things okay again between us but you never came. Everyone asked if I was going have a party, do you know what I told them? " she asked but replied herself, "I told them that this time I'm going to have a me and my family party. But what did I get? A humiliation instead in front of the media. Anyways its okay, I think everyone reaps what they sow right?" She said. "I'm going sleep. I'm feeling heavy." She finished dressing and jumped to her side of the bed.

I took a quick shower and when I came back she was in a deep sleep. I joined her while thinking about what she said. And I wondered how she handled the media. And sleep caught up with me.

I woke up with a startle and it was already bright outside. Nashie was not in bed. But she immediately came into the room holding a small wheeled suitcase.

"Hey, morning." She said as she placed the suitcase on the bed.

"Morning and where are you off to?" I asked here.

"Im going to a two day business meeting with Nic.  The Santos decided to seal the deal at their resort in Miami." She explained.

"Okay." My heart skipped with happiness. At least we got to finish what we started in the kitchen with Anya. I almost smiled but remembered that Nashie was still in the room.

"So did you've fun with the kids? I'm sure they were angry when you told them to return home."

"We had a lot of fun. Of course they did." I chirped happily knowing that I didn't only had fun with kids but with Anya as well.

"Ok." Nashie said sadly forcing me to remember what she said yesterday and my mistake.

"But it did be more fun if you were there." I stood up, went over to her and gave her a quick kiss on her lip. I tried to cheer her up but I just earned a small smile that ended quickly as it appeared.

"Oh, im running late." She said after she glanced her wrist  watch.

"Do you have to go? Because I was thinking we could stay in bed enjoying each others company until late for your belated birthday. "

"Don't tempt me." She smiled. "I really wanted that but I really have to go. I'm so sorry." She gave me a peck on the lips and zipped up her suitcase. "I will see you the day after tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay." I pretended to pout causing her to laugh. I joined her. But my insides were having a party.

"I'm sorry. But now I owe you. Right? " she said.

"Yes. Now go before I change my mind and rip off that outfit." She laughed and I gave her a peck on the lips and she left. I almost danced.

My mom and dad called and told me that they miss their grandchildren so they were going to pick them up. The odds were on my side today everything was going smoothly.

I went to Anya's room and found her in her undies. I carried her as she squealed happily as I took her to mine and Nashie's bedroom.

We had so much fun enjoying each others body until when the door swung open.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••