CHAPTER TWELVE!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Are you crazy?" Zay looked at her in disbelief.

Farkle grins, turning to Lucas, TJ, and Zay. "Red Planet sleepover at my house!"

Lucas grins, gesturing to himself and TJ. "We're bringin' smores!"

"Yeah, we are!" TJ grinned, air high fiving Lucas since they weren't sitting near each other at the moment.

Cory looks at Riley. "Riley, let it go. You can't win this."

Riley sighs, glancing at the class. "What is the matter with everyone? This is normal, healthy teenage rebellion. This is supposed to happen. I'm right on schedule. How could this go wrong?"

"I would list out the possibilities." TJ comments, shaking his head. "But that would be a long list."

"Educate her, Hambone." Farkle said to Cory while Riley sat down in front of TJ.

"Chapter One: Crushing Defeats." Cory said, getting off his desk. "Godzilla...Versus Japan."

"Japan loses, Riley." Farkle told Riley.

Cory nods. "Really loses."

Farkle smiles. "Tell her how bad they loose."

Cory looks at his daughter. "They loose so bad that their voices came out of their mouths three seconds later."

Riley tilts her head to the side. "How does that compare to what's happening here?"

"Because what's going on here is Godzilla versus Riley." Cory responds. "You're Riley."

"I'm a teenager. I'm in high school. I have rights, and it's time I said so." Riley said.

Cory purses his lips into a tight lip smile while nodding. He gets a paper bag out of his desk drawer, dumping out a walnut. "I'm Riley. I'm a walnut. I'm in high school. I have rights, and it's time that I said so. And now there's this."

TJ's eyes widen when Cory gets a hammer out of the drawer and smashes the walnut. "Mommy is not a hammer." Riley told her father. 

Cory looks at her as he nods. "I know what I married."

TJ looks at Cory with concern. "So...I'm a little concerned you just so happen to have a hammer in your desk."

"Oh, yeah. That's a new thing that's gonna happen now." Cory nods, smiling a bit. "Whatever I need is gonna be right here in this desk." He put the hammer back in the drawer and picks out a small vacuum. He used the vacuum to clean up the walnut crumbs. He put it back in his drawer while Riley speaks up.

"This isn't just Godzilla versus Riley. This is Godzilla verses Riley and her faithful sidekick Maya." Riley said, turning to TJ with a smile on her face.

Slumping his shoulders, a pout forms on TJ's face. "Why do I gotta be the sidekick?"

"'Cause you're Maya now." Riley replies, raising her hand up that had a matching ring Maya wore. She smiles. "Ring Power!"

TJ furrows his eyebrows. "I don't know what that means, but sure." He raises his right hand up to Riley's. "Ring Power!" He said, just not as enthusiastically as Riley said it, and Maya looked at the two of them with shock.

****

Later that day TJ walks into Topanga's, surprised to see how busy it was. He tilted his head to the side, noticing Topanga was basically forcing people to leave. Some of the people she was forced to leave hadn't even ordered yet.

"Hi, Auggie." TJ greets the young boy as he walks over to Auggie and Topanga. Auggie smiles and waves at him. TJ turns to Topanga after waving back at Auggie, looking at her with concern. "Are you okay?"