Where Reincarnation and Biology Intersect by Ian Stevens

Start from the beginning

'Karma....just who are you? Freaky ass bastard?'I asked myself as i kept on staring at him from behind the tree. As i kept on staring at him, he suddenly sighed and walked off. As i kept on staring at him, he suddenly appeared behind me."What are you doing?"He asked me with an emotionless look scaring me from behind."AHH!"I yelled as i jumped forward, startled by Karma's sudden appearance."You know eavesdropping is not a good thing to do."He told me with an emotionless look."Tch! Whatever loser."I scowled as i turned my head away from him."How much did you hear?"He asked me with an emotionless look."I dont know what you're talking about."I told him with an annoyed look. He suddenly grabbed my right arm and pulled it up roughly hurting me."How much....did you hear?"He asked me once more with a cold tone. I felt scared, frozen even as i looked at his face. It was all...empty, cold, no hint of light. It wasnt dark, it wasnt white either.....just an empty void. I've never seen such eyes before......it was scaring me to the point where i almost cried."Answer my question.."He demanded coldly as he tightened his grip causing me to feel more pain."I heard everything! Okay?! Everything!"I yelled as he then let me go."I'm guessing you have some questions......i'll answer them here right now."He told me with a cold emotionless look."Fine then....Who are you?"I asked him with a glare."I'm Satsujin Karma."He told me with a cold emotionless look."Thats not what i meant..."I told him as i stood up."I mean, who are you?"I asked him once more."I'm just an Assasin, thats it."He told me with a cold glare."An Assasin? Arent those just myths?"I asked him with a confused look."Myths? They're very real alright......they're funded by the Government like cops and the military."He told me with a cold emotionless glare."However, us Assasins have diffrent pay......we were never given Yen, instead we're given Gold Coins with a picture of a Skull implanted on it."He told me with a sigh."What else do you wanna know?"He asked me with a cold tone.

"What is the White Room?"I asked him with a glare."Its a facility made to create artificial geniuses......their methods are sadistic.......each student in that facility is taught how to fight, how to survive, how to every single subject known to man starting off with the hardest type of education....they'll start from Middle School Education on 3 year olds to College Education when you turn 4."He told me with a cold tone."Many students have either been sold off or killed in that facility.."He told me with a cold emotionless look."And you're not gonna do anything about it?!"I asked him with a frustrated tone."I did do something about it......but that was years ago."He told me with a sigh."Then why is still running?"I asked him with a glare."The Council of Assasin approves of the places as long as they dont take drastic measures on their students.....but since Ayanokoji's asking me to defeat them....i have a feeling they're back to their old ways."He told me with a sigh."Ayanokoji....Who is he?"I asked him with a glare."Hes a former 4th Generation White Room Student.....i helped him escape years ago....i thought by letting him escape, White Room would shut down completely but instead, the Council approved it even more."He told me with an emotionless look."My thought process was wrong, any other questions?"He asked me with a cold tone."That girl....is she your-"He cut me off immidietly."No, shes not my girlfriend....neither is she my friend.....shes just an acquaintance outside of school...."He told me with a bored but cold look."Is that it?"He asked me with a cold tone."Yes, i'm satisfied for now.."I told him with a glare."Well then, keep this conversation beetween us, it'd be bad if other people know about me......chances are they might get targeted by the White Room as well or even worse....by the Council of Assasins."He said as he left with a cold glare.

*Park Path : Karma's POV*

I was following the parks path back to the main campus. After that, i kept on worrying for Shinoharas safety since she now knows about my secret.'Tch, its been 5 years and you still dont change when you meet someone new.'I thought to myself as i kept on walking,

*Flashback*

*Antique Coffee Shop : 5 Years Before Present Time : Karma's POV*

I was walking through the streets of Tokyo wearing a health mask and sun glasses to keep my face hidden from Grimms goons. I wanted a normal life so i decided to look for a part-time job so i can make a living. Since i loved making coffee, i thought that maybe i should tryout for a job in a coffee shop. I found a Coffee Shop called Antique and went inside to apply for the job.