I dashed through the woods, straying from the clear path as branches slapped my face, I didn't feel the need to move them, I was only focused on reaching the cliff in time. I continued my run, scanning the areas I passed by to see any recognizable classmates. There was no one in sight, explosions sounded off from the distance. Was that Bakugo?

I stopped instantaneously, forcing my body to hide behind a large tree as a creature turned my direction. I held my breath, studying the being.

My hand covered my mouth as I held off a scream. That is a Nomu. It had chainsaws protruding from its arms as it waved it frantically, tearing down the nearby trees. Its face shape was similar to those comical aliens you see in science fiction movies, the teal skin of the creature glinted in the moonlight. I stilled myself, analyzing its movements as I created a plan in my head. I can't lose to any villain. This is my battle zone. I jumped in the air, attaching myself to a vine as I somersaulted over the villain. It screeched, chainsaws flying in my direction as I embedded thorns and sharp arrows of stone into the Nomu's skin. Crying out in anger, one of the chainsaws missed me slightly as I ducked, lodging myself into the ground as I pictured the molecules of the dirt rubbing together rapidly under his feet. The dirt became more, melting into a lava-like texture as the Nomu was trapped in the heat. I wrapped a vine around its neck, looping it to a nearby tree as I tugged it hard. I don't want to kill you, I just need you to not be awake.

The Nomu squawked, eyes drifting to unconsciousness as it sunk to its knees. I ran to the side, jumping through the air as I encased my legs with stone, kicking its neck to the other direction while forcing a tree to land on the creature.

I defeated it. Spinning on my heel, I continued onwards to my original path. I was running for what seemed like forever until I reached the base of the cliff. I pressed my foot upwards, imagining slabs of dirt to appear underneath me and slide me upwards to the top. It worked, and I manifested two staffs of stone, both with sharp ends at the top as I held them in one hand. My legs and wrists were coiled with vines, and I had pillars of stones following me, ready to launch it at anyone I wasn't familiar with. I heard his screams, my muscles were taut, preparing for battle.

I reached the top, jumping through the air as I took a second to analyze the situation. Kota was bleeding, discarded to the trail that lead back down to the lodge as a man who seemed composed of only muscular tissues and blond hair was pressing Izuku into the ground. Izuku made a dent within the dirt, both of his arms were purple, signifying that they were broken. He was still punching at max power, lifting the other man's body upwards and back into the wall of the cliff.

One second. Villain. I thought nothing else as I lodged my two staffs into the man's body, following with the slams of the stone pillars to him, pressing him against the mountain as his own personal crater began to form. Izuku joined me, crying my name as he released a final loaded punch of his power, screaming "One hundred percent!" "Meteor Shower." I said in a blank tone, allowing the compressed matter of Earth to hurl in the villain's path, pressing into him more and more as blood seeped through different areas of his body. You broke my best friend's arms. I won't stop until you can't move anymore. My body began going numb, but if I could wipe out an acre, I wouldn't give in.

I yelled in rage, stomping my legs into the ground as more of my summoned nature jammed into him. His eyes were shutting, blood spitting from his mouth as he cried out in pain. Screw you, you did this to Izuku. You made Kota bleed.

I saw the green sparks slow, so I dwindled my quirk until it finally stopped, watching the villain sink into the ground, his muscles torn to shreds.

When I was certain he was knocked out, I turned and pulled my friend's broken and battered body to me. I engulfed him in my frame, summoning the most elite plants to heal him. Poppy, Gingko, Elderberry, Kava, please don't disappoint me. I poured all the healing quantities I could to him, using my body as a vessel to transmit his arms into a better state. The purple lessened into a dull shade, as some original color returned back to his arms. I buried my face into his bare chest, repressing the sobs. Izuku. He fights so valiantly for anybody.