Did That Just Happen??

Here is another chapter for anyone who is reading this story!!! And if you are, it means a lot to me, so thanks!!!! (:

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Abryelle's P.O.V.

When Niall and I were leaving Mr. Chisholm's classroom, Blake and his main group of guys were waiting right outside the door. Unfortunately, we all have the same class next block. I took a quick right when I stepped out of the door with Niall on my heels. Luckily, Niall had turned quickly enough to block me from the group's view, so they did not see me get out of the classroom. They did not realize I had left, that is until some guy yelled out my name. Great here we go. I heard Blake screaming for people to stop me, so immediately students began to block my way as best as they could. Usually I can still manage to squeeze myself through all of the people, but there was no way that that was going to happen today, since I had made a promise to Niall. I could not break that promise. I do not break promises, so this was going to get interesting.

"Do not say anything. Or you will just make what is going to happen next a lot worse for me," I begged Niall not to say anything. And he was about to respond, when Blake spoke up, now right next to me.

"So babe, are you ready to give me what I want, yet? I have been asking since the first day of freshman year," he wondered, while he placed his hand on my waist. I tried to push it off, because, quite frankly, I  was very uncomfortable with any physical contact from guys.

"Hey. I will move my hand when I want to move it, and where I want to move it," he smirked and moved his hand up, just slightly, so that his hand was now just barely grazing my bare skin on my back. Ugh. I shuddered, I absolutely hate this. I kept trying to back away from him, but he kept taking counter steps towards me, while pulling me closer to him.

"Blake leave me alone. We are going to be late to class."

"Oh, I will walk you to class then. Just take my hand," he smirked, holding his hand out towards me.

"There is no way in hell that I am going to take your hand. Now move out of my way please."

"No. I don't think I will. Now you can take my hand, and we will walk to class together, or..... I will pick you up and carry to class. Your choice babe," once again he smirked. I really wanted to smack that stupid look off of his face.

"Yeah right. Now move!" He was really starting to piss me off.

"Fine with me," he stated while coming closer to me. He would not really pick me up, would he? However, the next thing I know, I am being lifted off the ground, my legs are being forced to wrap around Blake's waist, and my arms around his neck. Oh and do you think the teachers could, or would, do anything? No they wouldn't because Blake freaking runs this school... It is so frustrating!! 

"Put. Me. Down. Now."

"No can do babe."

"Hey!! Put her down!!" An all to familiar, Irish accent exclaimed. I panicked...

"What did I say about not saying anything?!" I asked him. "You are only making this harder on me."

"You have got that right," Blake said, I could tell he was starting to get a little frustrated with Niall's outburst. He started to head towards our class, while still holding me. 

We walked into class, and instead of setting me down in my chair, or at least by my spot in class, he sat down in his chair while still holding me. Which meant now I was sitting in his lap straddling him... I was really not particularly fond of the situation I was, unfortunately, in currently.