20. AWAY FROM YOU

Start from the beginning

🎶🎶🎶
Cause I'm nobody's but yours♥️
🎶🎶🎶

" Gulffffff.......babyyyyyyyy... Please... I beg you... I don't want to go away from you.... Its better I should die!!

Please baby!!! Tell them to stop baby!! Are you listening to meeee??????

🎶🎶🎶
If it's me
And if it's you
And if our love is wrong
Then I don't ever wanna be right
I don't ever wanna be right
🎶🎶🎶

I love you Gulf.... please..... I want to be with you...you are mine. "

🎶🎶🎶
If it's real
And if it's true
And if our love is wrong
Then I don't ever wanna be right
I don't ever wanna be right
🎶🎶🎶

" Officers please take him away. " That's the only thing Gulf said in tears and with a heavy heart.
Mew's heart broken into pieces.

" How can you do this to me Gulf???? You are not my baby...I will get my baby one day....I will be back......you are mine ....YOU ARE FUCKING MINEEEEEEE!!!!!!! "

🎶🎶🎶
Oh oh, yeah yeah
Oh oh , yeah I just want you to be mine....
🎶🎶🎶

***(Song ends)***

Officers took Mew forcefully to the station. Mew's parents came inside of the house .

" Why Gulf??? Why did you do this with my son??? Can't you see he loves you so much. I know what he did was unforgivable but...he did for you. "

" Mam, don't take me wrong but mew deserves this. He killed someone, he literally kidnapped me, he fainted my mom that day.

Mew deserves this punishment. This is karma which will teach him a lesson. Please believe me, I m doing this for his sake. I love mew! I really love your son, but what he did, nobody can forgive him, not even God. " Mew's mom and dad went silent. They know what Gulf was saying was right. But they are parents.

" Mrs. Suppasit, gulf is right. Whatever he did, was wrong. He deserves this punishment. " Gulf's mom said. Mew's dad was understanding everything but he can't see Mew behind the bars.

" Gulf what you did was not wrong. But , he is our son. I will never gonna forgive you for this.

I will try my best connections to get him free from this as soon as possible. You just wait! " Mew's dad was fuming in anger. He immediately went out of the house.
Mew's mom apologize and hugged gulf's mom and then she left too.

Gulf fell on his knees and bursted into tears. His mom, mild, lhong immediately ran to him.

" Mom what I did was wrong???? I...I love him....but he...what he did was unforgivable. Mild and lhong you told me, did I something wrong?? "

" No son. It did good. He deserves it. He did miserable things which is not forgivable. Don't blame on yourself. They are parents gulf. They will do anything for their kid. " Mild and Lhong nodded and help Gulf to calm and take him and his mom to their room to take rest.

" Lhong, I guess you can leave. I will be here with him. Thank you for your support man. " Said Mild and they shook their hands.

" You're welcome Mild. If anything needed just call me...here take my number. " Mild saved Lhong's number. And he left. Mild sat on the couch and was wondering what happened just now.