Side story!

These will *maybe* be different scenarios each time, maybe two each chapter but let's just get into it

*My AU Slender which he has a mouth to show more emotion*

Slender is walking around the woods, then he hears rustling in the bushes, he looks through them and finds a small black kitten. "You poor thing. ." He says as he picks up the kitten. Its trembling in his arms.

Slender teleports him and the cat back to the mansion, his brothers are visiting and Splendor notices. "Hey Slendy! What's that?" He says as he gets up and goes to see. "I found this kitten alone, it's very cold." Slender says petting the cat.

"It will stay in my room, you can check on it later." Slender says about to head to his room. "I want to watch it though!" Splendor says as he starts to pet the cat aswell. Slender sighs. "Maybe later, I'll try and warm it up." He says and leaves the room. Splendor pouts a little but understands.

Slender enters his room, then closes the door. He puts the kitten on his bed and changes out of his suit, just into a long sleeved collar shirt and some pants. Slender then sits on the bed and he puts the kitten on his lap.

He realises the cat is awake, then a dark cloud covers the cat and then a demon  that looks familiar appeard. Slender is shocked but then realised. "Zalgo!?" Slender ask still in shock. "What happened?!" He ask as Zalgo gets off his lap and sits right next to him. "Well. . I was just arguing with a demon and they put a curse on me. ."

Zalgo responds as he realizes he has a cat tail and ears instead of his horns and demon tail. Slender sighs, "I'll hand you some of my clothes and you can stay the. ." Slender says about to finish his sentence and sees Zalgo shivering.

Slender pulls Zalgo closer and hugs him, knowing he will regret this. Zalgo is red, "S-Slender?" Zalgo ask while Slender pulls him closer. Their faces were right next to each other, both red. Slender then kisses Zalgo out of surprise. Slender then starts to kiss his neck.

Zalgo then pants softly, Zalgo falls onto his back. Slender then pins him from the bed, Zalgo has never seen Slender like this, he enjoyed every second. Later Splendor wanted to check on Slender and the kitten, he walks to his room and knocks on the door.

Slender then whispers to Zalgo to stay quiet and he goes up to the door, only showing his head cause he was shirtless. "Yes?" He asked a little nervous. "How's the kitten? May I see it?" Spledor ask trying to push the door open, "Splendor no! He- er, It's sleeping!" Slender says trying to push the door closed.

Then the door swings open, Zalgo is under the covers, his ears twitching, and he is red from the embarrassment. Slender just stands as he puts a shirt on he waits for Splendor to realise. Splendor just looks at Zalgo's cat ears, then back at Slender and realizes. "Zalgo. . Is the cat that you found. . At you were 'warming him up'?"

Splendor ask all confused. "Why were you both shirtless then?" He ask, Zalgo chuckles a little covering himself in the sheets. Slender then sighs of embarrassment and says. "He was changing clothes. ." He says rubbing his own neck, hoping for no more questions.

"Alright. . But why were you shirtless? And how did you find out?" Splendor says also put out of curiosity. Slender then explains how he found out. "But. . Why were you shirtless?" Splendor ask again. "It was raining. ." Slender replies. "Oh alright, well I guess I'll go. Get better Zalgo." Splendor says and finally leaves the room.

The door shuts and Slender gets on Zalgo. Slender then starts to pet Zalgo, then he kisses him. Slender starts to kiss harder, then starts to kiss his neck. Then he bites it. Zalgo moans lightly, Slender smirks in delight and bites harder.

*I'm going to end it here. If you want I can add more to this, maybe make it a series but enjoy until I get more dares / questions*