"She's lucky she can call me that! And she'll physically murder anyone else who calls me 'Scorpi'!" Scorpio yelled back.

"Then how come she didn't just now?"

"Because she knew I'd yell at you, dumbass!"

"Stop calling me a dumbass!"

"This is all your fault, Minnie," Virgo said while the two boys continued their argument. "I didn't have enough coffee for this..."

"Mom, you drank 11 cups of coffee. And counting!" Minnie said.

"I told you to stop calling me Mom," Virgo said.

"Too much caffeine can be bad for you," Minnie said, ignoring him. She then started listing the bad things about drinking too much coffee. Virgo was ignoring her obviously.

"Okay I'm done with these zodiacs," King Ophiuchus said and snapped his fingers to send everyone down to Earth with absolutely no warning. It was now silent. "Oh thank heavens for the silence."

꧁♥︎꧂

"Ow my head hurts," Pisces said.

"We're on Earth!" Sagittarius said excitedly.

"Oh my gosh no, Sagi! I thought we were on Mercury." Minnie said with dripping sarcasm.

"Minnie, leave Sag alone," Gemini said.

"Gemi, let me be sarcastic," Minnie said.

"I'm with Minnie on the sarcasm," Taurus said. Scorpio hummed in agreement.

"Are we supposed to get apartments or houses or whatever?" Sagittarius asked.

"I guess," Capricorn said.

(OMG Y'ALL MY FRIEND SENT A TEXT SAYING "I GUESS" WHILE I WAS TYPING "I GUESS" LMAO)

"Where are we right now?" Pisces asked. "Like what specific place?"

"I don't know," Cancer said.

"Hello zodiacs," a woman said. They all looked at her.

"How did you-"

"I'm Andromeda," she said.

"Can we call you something for short?" Minnie asked.

"Minnie!" her twin hissed at her.

"Uh... sure. My friends call me Andi," Andi said in response to Minnie.

"Cool," Minnie said.

"Anyways, I have come here to tell you that I'm your mentor. I'll help you with Earth stuff since y'all don't know what it's like here," Andi said. "First, I need to teach y'all how to get a place to live."

"We're living together," Gemini said to their twin.

"Okay," Minnie said.

꧁fabulous time skip to a week later when they already got their houses and phones and phone numbers and we're time skipping because author doesn't know how to get houses or phones...꧂

All the zodiacs were at their houses. Well... except Libra. He was at Virgo's house, laying on his best friend's bed. Virgo was folding his clothes.

"Do you wanna go somewhere?" Libra asked. "Your house is boring... no offense."

"Wow Libra. Thank you so much," Virgo said sarcastically.

"Chill out. I didn't say you were boring," Libra said. "You could never be boring."

"Says Mr. Called-me-boring-when-I-was-explaining-the-quadratic-formula," Virgo said.