CHAPTER SEVEN

Brian feels as if he is finally getting what he deserves.

***

CHAPTER SEVEN

Hahaha.

It'd finally come.

Brian would not give up now.

THE TIME WAS HERE. After all the struggling, the striving. He rubbed his hands together with excitement. He could do whatever he wanted to do now.

He had already locked up three annoying people in the basement. He could lock up anyone else if he wanted to. If anyone got his orders wrong, he could throw them down there in a blink of an eye.

And it felt so good.

Now, he was sitting on his 'throne,' an old, cruddy wicker chair he found in the entryway. Hmm. I need a crown, too. I know, I'll have one of my lovely servants get me one."HEY, IDIOT!" Brian yelled at Steve.

Steve narrowed his eyes. "Good day to you as well."

Brain ignored the sarcasm. "GET ME A CROWN OR SOMETHING."

"I don't really know what that has to do with anything--"

"BECAUSE A CROWN IS A BASIC NECESSITY OF A RULER. NOW GO GET ONE OR MAKE ONE, UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PUT IN PRISON."

"Yes, Sir," Steve replied halfheartedly, then lazily saluted.

As Steve walked away, Brian smiled with satisfaction. It's so blissfully simple.

Kris walked over. "'Kay, I'm done with cleaning up the kitchen fire, what now."

Brian grinned and leaned back. What do I desire? "Get me a glass of water. With ice."

"We don't have any ice, and it takes a while to make."

He quirked an eyebrow. "Excuse me? I said, get me ice."

Kris's eyes flickered. "Um. . . ok." She scampered away. Brian couldn't tell if that was to get away from him, or so that she could get his order as quickly as possible.

Probably to please me, he assured himself. What do I want now?