Chapter Eleven - TikTok Famous

Harry was woken up by a groan and the bed dipping and then something digging painfully into his calf before moving and instead landing on his thigh. Confusion made him lift his head up only to jump when he found himself face to face with Clifford who seemed to be walking over them both.

Louis was weakly trying to push Clifford off them, both of them with heavy paws digging into them as Clifford licked at them both one after the other.

"Get off," Louis said giving Clifford another push and Clifford moved off their sides and onto the bed beside Harry where he flung himself down and turned until he was wiggling on his back beside Harry with his tongue hanging out.

"Lay still," He muttered as if it would make Clifford stop. Obviously it did nothing and he continued rolling beside them and Harry groaned and turned around in Louis' arms like that would stop the movement on the bed and the heavy dog hitting him.

"He does this every morning." Louis muttered tightening his grip on Harry for a moment who kept his eyes closed chasing sleep.

He would have probably been more annoyed at being woken up by Clifford if his alarm hadn't began to ring through the room meaning it was time to be waking up anyway.

Groaning he turned around again and reached out to turn off his alarm and then threw his phone across the room as he turned back into Louis' chest while Clifford continued rolling beside him.

It was as he did he realised Louis was silently laughing, his chest shaking with it and he whined again keeping his eyes closed as Louis ran his hand through his hair.

"Someones a little grumpy this morning." Louis said as he stopped laughing.

"I just want to stay here and not get up." Harry said into Louis' chest sighing at Louis' hand still playing with his hair as his other ran over his back.

"Sadly we're both working this morning and I've got to let Cliff out and give him breakfast so we should probably get up soon." Louis said gently running his nails up Harrys back and he breathed in deeply tensing as he did because it made his nerves completely go to pieces.

"In what way are you trying to get me up exactly?" Harry asked into Louis' chest as he stopped his hand and Harry opened an eye looking up at him. He was already looking down at him, smirk on his face and Harry buried his face back into his chest as Louis did it again.

"You like that then?" Teased Louis and Harry huffed into Louis' chest running his own nails along Louis' side feeling Louis' back arch slightly as he let out a breathless laugh. "Mkay, sorry." He said, "Won't be starting that right now."

Harry hummed again smirking to himself knowing Louis had liked it too. If he hadn't been so tired and wanting to stay in bed he'd probably be teasing Louis more but he couldn't quite muster up the energy.

It was only as the second alarm went off and Clifford jumped on them again that he took that as a sign he really did need to get up.

"Can't wait until tomorrow." He muttered.

"For our date?" Louis asked moving them so Harry was now laying on the bed and Louis was pushing Clifford off them.

"No, to sleep." He said smiling and turning onto his front and felt Louis' hand run up his back as he looked down at him.

"I see, I see." He said and Harry could hear him smiling, "So if I called the date off so you could sleep you'd be happy?"

"So happy." He said muffled into his pillow smiling to himself until Louis moved to sit on his back, his hands running up his back to his shoulders.