' Okay, we can do this...'

- THE LAST REBELS!! The singer of the group screamed out, showing the group advincing on stage.

His response was a victory cry from the rock trolls in the audience. Maya discreetly grabbed Trollex's hand.

- In the last few months, began the singer, we have spent our days making them understand that rock was there to unify us, Today, WE BECOMING A ONLY ROCK NATION!!

That was their signal.

- WAIIIT! Poppy screamed, FIRST, YOU GONNA LISTEN TO US!!

Suddenly, all the fake prisoners reavealed their untied hands. Surprised murmurs passed through the crowd. Guards tried to come on stage, but their plan had all planned; some rebels made sure they backed up.

Eventually, the agitation stopped. When Poppy was certain that everyone was listening to her, His first instinct was to look for Barb; she was not there. She would start by convincing her people.

- TROLLS! She started, Look, all I'm asking you to do is listen to us... The last few months have been hard, horrible for some, I don't think any of us will deny it. All this cause we have just decided not to liaten to each other ... That has to change today, we've heard the opinion of your Rock Trolls tribe, and what you're not asking today is to listen to ours.

There was a moment of silence, and then the rock trolls nodded, accepting their offer. Trollex slowly advanced, standing proud and right in front of the crowd. Despite his dull colors and scars, the leader's glow shone in his green eyes.

- I speak in the name of The Techno Trolls, We believe from of our hearts that this war must end... The strings should be shared, not stolen. I believe that living together is possible, but that we must all make our efforts to live as true... Harmony.

The next one was Prince D:

- I would speak in the names my parents, my brother and my little sister, as well as all the Funks and HipHop trolls. We too are tired of this war... The past is being repeated, and we believe that we need to change that... Rewriting history will not be easy, but with everyone's different ideas, we will be able to write a new history of love.

... Soon followed by Trollzart:

- I am now speaking in the name of all our ochestres: we have seen enough of new scores torn before they even were listen to... Trolls are supposed to be the happiest, most kindest creatures of all time... This war is salting our title, and it's time to fix up for our mistakes. I propose that we play our melodies all together for once, Trolls.

Then Delta:

- I speak in the name of the people of LonesomeFlats... We think that this war should never have taken place. Our music is a difference, yes, but with a little effort, we believe the harmony of our cultures is possible... And that's what we should have done from the beginning, listen to each other, not divide.

And finally, Poppy did her part.

- I'm speaking in the names of the Pop Trolls... I know, and I am aware of our past mistakes... But we want to fix it. We are ready to listen to every one of your songs.

But... She felt like it wasn't complete.

So, taking a deep breathe, she added this;

- ...I in the last week meet a troll who was different from us... Of all of us. This troll was trying to tell me something even if he couldn't speak like us, cause he was diffferent... but I wasn't listening to him... Cause this troll does speak in his own way, but just to those who listen.... But when I finally understood it, he was gone.. He make me understood that harmony is something that can't be done alone... That is why we want all tribes to stop being deaf... And that I propose peace, and by this peace, to live side by side, accepting our differences, and respecting them. Rock Trolls, we want you be part of our harmony.

That was the end of the speeches. Several trolls began to whisper among themselves... The first to raise her hand was a lilac troll who announced:

- I like that dude, Val Thundershock says... ROCK ON!!

It was soon followed by several Trolls who approved of the idea. Poppy couldn't believe it... Finally, the war ended. Everyone accepted harmony.

But of course it was too good to finish like that...

Suddenly, a large flash fell on stage next to Poppy who narrowly avoided him. A laugh, mixing with rage, sounded as Barb appeared on stage, holding the guitar with the six strings.

- HARMONY?? You all think it will be magical, but no! History will repeat itself over and over again! Nothing can get us out of this infernal wheel, Pop-squeak!

In her furr, she played her instrument again. A flash of rage fell this time directly into a warm wall of the volcano, making it collapse in a big crash.

- TAKE THE GUITAR! Hickory screamed in panic, cause Barb was destroying the volcano.

Without even understanding what happened next, the trolls began to try to stop Barb. Eventually, Poppy grabbed the guitar.

- GIVE IT BACK TO ME! Barb said, RIFF!!

Then what Poppy saw then froze her on the spot; the faithful right hand of the queen approached, holding poor Branch whimpering with fear with the handle of a guitar against his neck. When he saw Poppy, he let out a cry of fear and happiness of seeing her:

- Poppy! But he was quickly cut by the guitar pressing more against his thraot.

- Let him go! Or I will... I will...

But the only effective weapon she had was the strings... A smile appeared on the face of the queen of rock, and even some tears:

- See? You're just like me, we're all the same... One day or another, those strings will tie us to each other and trap us in our own game another time!!

But Poppy had no time to replicate, because under the horrified gaze of the trolls, a large explosion made them jump, and the volcano, repeatedly struck by the power of the strings, woke up and entered in eruption.