Gulf's mom welcomed them. Mew was happy that Gulf has taken this responsibility and also now Mew can be with Gulf 24/7. He smirked.

After few minutes, Mild, Milly, Lhong came to Gulf's house to meet Mew.

Gulf ask her mom to take Mew to his bedroom so that he can rest there. She allowed. Mew is really having a good luck.

Mild introduced Milly to everyone. All were happy to see that mild found his love. After eating dinner cooked by gulf's mom, they all went to their respective houses.

Gulf's mom was tired so she was also going to her room to sleep but before she gave a small peck to Gulf's cheek.

Mew saw that. He was jealous but also sad because his mom loves him but never gave him good night kiss.
Mew's face fall. Gulf's mom noticed that.

She immediately went to Mew and gave a small peck to his forehead.

" Mew dear, don't worry. I m also like your mom. I know you must be missing her. Also, if you need anything, tell me and Gulf. We will be here with you. Take rest...Good night sweethearts!!! " She went to her room to sleep.
Mew's heart melts. He was actually getting a mother's love. He was beyond happy. After closing the door,

" Do you need something? " Gulf came to Mew and said.

" You!! Just kidding...i need some sleep. " Mew said immediately. Gulf shook his head. Such a kid.
Mew was sleeping on bed and he saw Gulf was going to the sofa.

" Hey, why are you sleeping there?? You can sleep here with me. I..... I mean we are friends right? Please lay here with me naaaa~ I need someone. " Mew said making a puppy face. Gulf can't handle. So he surrendered and with a sigh he sleep beside Mew.

Mew was smiling. He was in a bliss.
He is happy that at least his baby is laying with him. Mew wanted to take into his arms and squeeze him lovingly. But he can't.

A week passed.

Mew was getting recovered. Gulf and his mom was taking a very very good care of Mew.

Gulf was feeding food to Mew, giving him sponge bath, helping him to change the bandages properly and literally pampering him. Except one thing.......

He was not letting Mew to take advantage like kiss or something more than that.

Gulf always be there with Mew, never leaving him alone. Mew's mom and dad use to came alternate days to meet his son.

At every night, Mew always try to come close to Gulf. But Gulf never allowed. Sometimes he try to kiss him, but Gulf either ran away again or else he will just push him to stop.

Mew was getting irritated. It was like a torture. Everyday, every time, looking at his baby so closely. He can't stop himself.

After few days

It was night time. Gulf's mom already asleep. Mew and Gulf was watching a show on TV. Mew was holding gulf's hand.

Suddenly Mew went to Gulf.

" Baby its been more than a week. At least kiss me please. I need a kiss. Begging you please... Just a kiss!!!!! You promised me that you will do anything for me. Now??? " Mew pouted. Mew daily try this technique but Gulf never allowed him but this time......

" Okay. But just once! " Mew's eyes widened. He can't believe Gulf allowed him. He immediately pulled Gulf close to him and places his lips on him.

Slowly, those small kisses get converted into passionate one. They were literally lost in that moment.

Mew asked for enterance from his tongue and Gulf allowed by opening his mouth. Now the passionate one get converted into wild and messy one.

They both were kissing and sucking each other mouth. Mew was thoroughly enjoying it, so was Gulf, shockingly.

They broke their kiss after they felt breathless. They were looking at each other with full of lust.

" Can we go to our bedroom?? " Mews asked in a husky dark voice. Gulf nodded and they went to the bedroom. By locking the door, they immediately went to bed and started kissing each other again.

Gulf was loving this moment, this heat, this feeling. He also can't stop himself now. Their hearts were beating crazily like it will come out from the chest!! Mew started kissing his favourite spot I. e. His neck.

Mew's hand was going lower and lower at that moment, Gulf stopped him and instead of saying anything he hugged him tightly.

" Mew.... I m not ready for it. Please can we wait?? Please~ " Gulf was pleading with puppy eyes.

Mew can't handle his cuteness so he agreed " Ok. I will wait for it baby! I hope you don't mind if I call you baby~ "

" You can call me whatever you want. Thank you for understanding. Let's sleep. It's too late! " Gulf said and they lay on bed comfortably.

" Can we... Ummm.... At least.... C.... Cud..... Cuddle??? Please.... " Mew used his puppy face again.
Gulf can't say no to that face. He immediately went close to Mew and hugged him tightly and slept. Mew was literally admiring his baby's face.

My plan worked!!!

Gulf is mine now... All mine.

Thank you for taking that RESPONSIBILITY....

Such a beautiful face. You are an angel baby. Finally my dream has come true. You are laying with me here so closely.

I m so happy that at least you were kissing me back.

One day, I will make sure that I will make love to you.

Your face..

Your heart...

Your body.....

Your soul........

Everything is mine.... Only mine!!

He said in his mind and after few minutes, he fell asleep with a huge smile in his face, hugging his baby tightly, cherishing each and every second passing.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby