12. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN

Start from the beginning

Gulf:- ..........

??? :- hello??? Sir???? You there??? Please inform them.

The call hangs up.

Gulf was stunned and speechless.
He started crying so hard. And shouting like hell.

" THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!! THIS CAN'T HAPPEN!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MEWWWWWWWWW!!!! "

Gulf don't have Mew's parents number. So he arranged lhong number from a classmate. And called him immediately.

At that time, lhong and turbo was having a beautiful face time moment.

Turbo was giving him flying kisses on cam and lhong was blushing and saying I LOVE YOU like a baby.
Then suddenly lhong saw an unknown number incoming call.

" Babe, can I speak with you later? Somebody is calling me. Please. I swear I will call you later! " Lhong said to turbo.

" Sure babe. I will wait for you. Come soon na~! " Turbo waved at camera and gave a flying kiss, lhong did the same and he end the face time and accepted the incoming call....

Lhong:- Hello! Who is this??

Gulf:- lhong...... It..... It's me Gulf.

Lhong:- Hey Gulf. What happened? I never expected that you will call me.

Gulf :- I need your help.

Lhong:- Tell me.

Gulf :- Mew....... Mew......

Lhong:- Mew.... What happened to him??

Gulf:- he *sobs* met with an accident. (Starting crying loudly on call)

Lhong:- Whaaaaaaaat?????? No no tell me you are lying!!

Gulf:- no I m not. A police officer called me and informed me about this. I don't have Mew's mom and dad number. Can you please inform them to come to city hospital??

Lhong:- Yes yes I will! Calm down Gulf. Everything will be ok. I will reach there. And I will inform his parents.

Gulf:- T.... Thank you.

He hangs up and took his bike keys and went to the hospital as fast as he can.

Here, lhong was so shocked. His best friend met with an accident. He immediately dialed Mew's mom and told her everything. After that, he went to hospital.

Mew's mom started crying and shouting. His dad was shocked and trying to console his wife. They immediately went to hospital.

At city hospital,

Some officers has admitted Mew to the hospital and waited there till anyone come from mew's side so that, they can leave, till then they waited.

Mew was in the operation theatre. He was fighting for life and death.
Gulf came first to the hospital.

" Are you Gulf?? " One officer asked.

" Yes sir I am Gulf. Thank you so much for admitting him here. " Gulf was a crying mess.

" It's okay sir. It's our duty. Don't worry and pray to God. Everything will be okay. " Said the officer.

" Th......thank you oo...officer. " Said gild while crying badly.

" We will take a leave. Hope his parents will be on the way to come here. " Gulf nodded to them and the officers left.

Gulf was crying. He was blaming himself for this. He was cursing himself.....