Hearing the door and a click sound, gulf came to know that mew has locked the door. He was panicking at that moment.

Gulf eyes widened when he saw Mew was coming towards him slowly step by step.

One step mew taking forward, at that time one step gulf was taking backward. He just wants to leave this room , but he know he can't.

(A/N:- my heart is really beating fast🙈💓)

" *One step forward*

what you think *another step*

that I will leave you so easily *another step*

after getting these sketches?? You are so naive baby! " Mew said while coming close to Gulf. Gulf's body hit the wall, that means now he can't take any other step.
Gulf clenched his fist. He was trying to act normal but now, he can't.

" Mew , I know that you came to know about everything. Yes I drew your sketches secretly because....ummm...I m an artist. You are not the only one I drew. Many students ask me for this and...." Gulf was trying to explaining but Mew cut this sentence

" But I never I ask you to draw. You were doing it secretly. That means you are admiring my charm and looks. Am I right or am I right? " Said Mew very confidently.

Gulf rolled his eyes. Mew suddenly came very close to him that they can feel their breathes. Mew pinned both the hands of gulf to the wall tightly.

" Mew...let go...i said let go....." Gulf hissed in pain.

" No. Let me confess something today. Gulf.....I....love you. The first day I saw you, I was totally fallen for you. I just can't take my eyes off you. You are the only one I want. I..... want you baby. I just want you to love me, only me. You are mine gulf....did you heard me, you are fucking mine!!!!!! " Mew finally confessed to gulf.

Gulf was in complete dilemma with this sudden confession. He never expected this from him. He...he loves me??? What the hell!

By seeing Gulf in shock state, Mew loosen the grip and cupped his face and said " Baby, I know this is too fast. I know you need time to digest this . But baby, this is the truth. I m not playing around. I love you gulf . I really do. Be mine. I want you. "

Gulf was blinking his eyes in shock because he was still not believe what he heard. By seeing Gulf in this state Mew can't hold himself, he leaned his face to kiss but Gulf leaned back.

" Mew!!!! God dammit let go. This is wrong. You can't love me. Go and find someone else for you. " Said Gulf pushing Mew hard.
Mew was getting angry now. He pinned gulf's hand again to the wall a big hard this time.

" How dare you even said that???? Is this some kind of joke?? I don't want anyone gulf but only you. I want you. Why are you not getting it? " Mew was getting irritated.

Gulf was speechless. He doesn't know what to say when suddenly mew kissed him on his lips.

(A/N :- finally....😌😌)

Mew was kissing him a bit roughly, biting and sucking his lower lip.
Gulf got blanked. He tried to push mew but no avail. Mew was strong.

Gulf was weak right now especially in front of mew. He was losing it.
Mew keep kissing him but gulf was not kissing back. Suddenly, gulf pushed Mew.

" How dare you Mew??? What do you think you are? How dare you kiss me?? Have you lost your mind?? I m warning you Mr. Mew Suppasit. Stay the hell away from me and don't you dare do this again!!!! " Said Gulf in a very very harsh tone.

Mew was stunned by his reaction but he smirked evilly " Do you really think you can stop me??? Haha ... Fine then. Let's see!! " by saying this Mew started kissing Gulf roughly and forcefully again.

Mew really doesn't want to ask for entrance because his tongue is already inside of Gulf's mouth exchanging saliva, tasting every inch of his mouth.

Their tongue were fighting for dominance. And of course, Mew win. Gulf don't know why but he started responding Mew's kisses. Yes, he was kissing him back.

(A/N:- I m dead ⚰😂)

Those rough kisses gets converted into passionate one with full of love Or lust.

" Enjoying yourself... I see~~ " said Mew teasingly and hold Gulf's waist tightly while Gulf was caressing Mew's hair.

They both were moaning and enjoying this kiss. The environment of that store room was really get heated!

Mew can clearly see that Gulf's lips get swelled and bruised because of kissing. It really turned him on!

(A/N:- calm down tiger!!!😅)

Mew started to plant kisses on Gulf's cheeks, then jawline and then finally on neck. He was sucking and biting on his neck. Gulf realised and he was trying to push him slightly.

" Ahh...me...mew...N.. Noo .....h... hickeys. I have to go.....home also. " Mew smirked on this and he started kissing again .

Unexpectedly, Gulf was now really enjoying this and also responding by his moans which mew really liking it.

Mew started unbuttoning gulf's shirt and started kissing his chest.

Mew can see gulf was not stopping him, so his VEINY hand was going lower and lower to unbutton his jeans while kissing on chest .

With a shocking expression, gulf pushed him and said....

" STOP MEW. Just because I am kissing you back, That doesn't mean I want to do it with you. I am not a play thing. It was just a heat of a moment that's why so don't push your luck! "

" But I can see you were enjoying it! Why did you stop me? Why can't you just accept that you love me too! Just accept it and be mine. Simple! " Said Mew in a curious tone.

With a smirk " It's not simple Mew. It's not. It's not gonna work on me. Get one thing straight to your mind, I ...am...not...yours . Stay away from me Mew. I am warning you . I don't want this to happen again. I am not gay and I will never be. I .... don't...love...you. " Said Gulf in a warning tone and he ran out of the store room.

(A/N:- 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡)

Mew was watching him go but he did not stop him. He realised that what he did was too much for him.
But he can't control himself. This CONFRONTATION has became memorable for him.

Gulf, why are you confused with your feelings?? I guess you don't love me now. But I will make sure to make you to fall for me just how I fell for you. You are mine baby.

You are mine. I will make you mine even if I have to force you.

***---***---***---***---***---***

Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby