Y/N laugh seeing him doing such cute face that made Soobin smile knowing that he was able to make her laugh.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*・゜゚・*

• Choi Soobin •

Since Y/N had to work today, I decided to go home earlier than usual.

After I got into the house and took out my shoes, I started to go up the stairs until one of the housekeepers stopped me.

"Sir, you have a guest waiting for you in your room."

"A guest?"

"I told them to wait for you in the living room but they didn't want to listen..."

I bowed to her and went up to the stairs in direction of my room.

When I got in front of the door, I quickly twist the doorknob, wanting to know who was that guest.

I inspected the room to try and find that someone until I found a familiar girl looking through my bookshelf.

"What are you doing here Lia?"

"It's been a while." She turned around to face me while giving a smile that gave me chills in my back.

"Get out." I demanded while showing her the door.

"Not even a little hello?"

"What do you want Lia?" I ask her while walking closer to her but still keeping a distance between us. I know she wouldn't go anywhere, not until she got what she wanted so I had no other choice but to let her talk.

"I just missed you" she said while walking even closer to me.

"Cut to the point Lia, tell me what you want and leave."

"I just wanted to talk to you."

"I dont remember us having any unfinished conversation..?" I ask her while rising an eyebrow.

"I just wanted to explain to you what really happened between me an Lee Know."

"Explain?" I chuckled "Don't try to do the it's no what it looks like act. I know what I saw and what it meant."

"It's really not like that!" "I was blackmailed!"

"Blackmailed? You want me to believe that?"

"I'm telling you the truth!" "Some dude went up to me and ask me to break up with you, I don't remember who they were but they are one of your dad's competitors." "They said that they needed us to break up for some reason for him to win your dad's company and since they offered me money I had no other choice but to agree.

"Money? They offered you money for you to break up with me but you ended sleeping with Lee Know?" I raised my voice.

"I couldn't bring myself to break up with you because I loved you so much, so I tried to make you hate me, thats why I ask Lee Know to help me."

I laugh after hearing what she said to me. I couldn't believe my ears.

"I loved you Lia! How could you do that to me? I don't care how much they offered to you but still you couldn't do that to me!" "I thought you loved me!" I yelled at her. I couldn't hold my anger anymore.

"I do love you! That is why I'm telling you this." "You can't tell me that if you were in my shoes, you wouldn't do the same."

"No Lia, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't have accepted the money. No matter how much it was I wouldn't." "Do you know why?" "Because I truly loved you, unlike you." "If you did love me one bit, you wouldn't have hurt me the way you did." I told her with a week voice as I was trying to hold back my tears.

"Just wait and see, I'll show you that I actually love you."

"You don't love me, you love my money."

"You're wrong, and I'll prove it to you." "You and I are meant to be and it's only a matter of time until we are back together like how we used to be."

"I'm done talking to you." I walked away before letting her say anything else.

I ran down the stairs and when to the front door, put my shoes and exited the house.

Finally outside, I realize that it was raining, but my foot were like functioning on there own.

In a couple of second, I was running in the pouring rain without any actual destination. I couldn't stop. It was as if I had no more control over my own body. My feet just keep on running and running while my face where covered with tears and raindrops.

I run for what seemed like an eternity until my feet stop.

I raised my head to try to look at where I was and realize I was in front of her house.

I hated myself for thinking about her even at this moment. But I would lie if I say that I didn't want to keep on walking and ringing her doorbell to see if she was home or still at work.

But I couldn't bring myself to walk any closer so I turned around and started to walk again until I heard a voice that I craved to hear calling my name.

"Soobin..?"

.....