"mn." the second master only said.

"Hahaha By the way I need to excuse my self youngmasters I need to visit Madam Jiang and shijie first." Wei Wuxian said and run but before he pass Wangji he winked at him first.

Wei Wuxian pov'

Hi my name is Wei Wuxian. I know everybody are wondering why im not JIang so let me answer it. Actually Im not from Jiang clan at all. Im a foreign wonderer. I came here because I scape in my home luckily I met my family's friend and they let me stay here. Im staying here for year now.

last night I met their so called cold prince of Gusu and I helped him with those wen dogs in his heat but I jus got kick as a return from the cold prince.
I think he is not cold at all for me he is a tsundre like Jiang cheng but he is silent.
When I saw him with those wen my heart feels tightened and when I carried him in my hut my heart cant stop beat and I keep smelling his sweet sandalwood scent he's producing in his heat. I almost temped but luckily I was trained to control my body since I was still a kid.

And know I saw his again with his famous look. Before I run to my shijie I winked and him and I saw him blush if Im not mistaken. He's cute though and I like him.
I still want to stay with them but I know my shijie is waiting for me.

I run and run until I reach her favorite spot of the manor. its the Lutos pond. I smiled whe I saw her painting again. I signaled the maid telling her to keep quite and she just giggled and nod before she excuse herself.

"JIe!!!!" I said excitedly and appear in front of her. She was shock but then she smile sweetly when she saw me.

"A-Xian.... You made me worried last night why you didn't go home." She said and ruffled my hair.

"Jie I was hunting outside late at night that's why I went to my hut. I don't want every body here disturd in the middle of the night" I said and pout.

She shook her head. "My a-Xian next time tell me when you will go somewhere okay>>" she said and I nodded.

Everyone already know that Im close with Jiang family since I got here but they don't know where I came from. Jang family used to visited us in my home when I still a child up until now but secretly that's why I got close to them specially to My shijie since I hab=ve no siblings and I love to have a sister. Also Madam Jiang I got close to her and treat her like my second mother.

I layed my head on Shijie's lap and let her touch my hair when a womn cmae while frowning.

"Wie Wuxian!!!!!... Where did you go last night????" She said. awradly smile. "Madam Jiang I just went and stay in my hut." Isaid.

"with out telling us????" she place her hands on her waist. I nodded...."hehehe"

" you little brat!!!!! come here and I brake your leg so that you cant go out anymore.!!!" She said and went near us but I already run.
"I already know where did jinag cheng got his tsundre face. Madam Jiang don't be mad look your having wringkles now!!!" I said and laugh.

I heard her grwl. "Im sorry Madam Jiang I wont do it any more I love You!!!' I saouted.

"You!!! I already heard that hundred times Wei Wuxian." She said and I give her flying kiss and run..

I went to my usually spot the bunny area.... Yes ther is a bunny area here since I love bunnies. I saw the two bunnies before and I kept them and the others I received them as their gift to me specially the two precious woman to me here. the always give me bunnies.

I walked in when My stepped halted. I saw a figure in my garden lying on the ground while the bunnies is on top of him lying also.

I slowly walk to wards them then I smiled. Its my firstime seeing the cld prince smiling with closed eyes.

"You look beautiful when you smile." I cant stop my mouth on sying it that makes him open his eyes and got shocked when he saw me here.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.
"ahh this is my garden...and those are my bunny." I said.

"Ohh Im sorry" he said and about to stand up when I hold his hands to stop him.

"Why are you leaving. you can stay here as long as you want I wont mind." I said and pulled him back.

he sitted down and keep quite while me is smiling secretly and hold his hands tight.

"Young master Wei let go of my hand." he coldly said

"hehehe Im sorry " I remove my hand on him and lay down.

"Your so cold Second master lan" I said.

"I don't care." he respone and played with the black bunny.

I watch him and I felt my heart beating again. am I really fall inlove with this beautiful omega??

Hi readers I hope you like my update to hahaha.