1- 𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼,𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗲𝘁𝗰...
𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 😖
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 (/^♡^)/

( tw : violence )
_________________________ ☆

It was a fresh day, you were coming home from your therapist . As you fall on your couch , you think about that abusive relationship you got away a couple days ago , all thanks to your best friend and therapist.

At the start, your (ex-) boyfriend/girlfriend was a sweetheart until one very day, you remember it like it was yestearday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you come home from your work, you see your boyfriend/girlfriend look at you, menacingly :

- Why did you finish this late ? he/ she/(they) says with a hint of jealousy in their voice.

- Oh ! Sorry i totally forgot to call you, i stayed late because i was helping Marco. I say with a nervous chuckle .

- Why did you stay to help him ?

- Because he had a mountain of work to do, y'know, please don't make a ruckus about it ! I say, kind of anxious about, the whole situation.

She/ He / (They) look at me with anger in their face, he/ she/(they) walk slowly to me , with clenched fists, i back up a little, slightly touching the wall behind me.

- I...

- Shut the fuck up.

I didn't see it coming to be honest,i really didn't see it... My boyfriend/girlfriend came punch me, i don't have the time to touch the hurt spot that , they take a knife to do a quick cut, on my hand. The desire to scream and cry just go up inch by inch, but i know i can't , i try to stay still, not moving.

And they go away, i remain still, some blood falling of my nose, i let myself fall, not looking up. A few minutes pass and i get up rushing through the small corridor, in direction of the bathroom , i look at the mirror an d try to wipe some blood , i've got a red spot on my cheek , i try to lower the pain with cold water.

Once i did that, i gather some affairs, and take my shoes , i prepare to go out and when im finally ready.:

- Where are you going ?

- Somewhere.

I close the door before they speak and hurry my way toward my best friend's house. I know it's my home but i can't, i don't want to pass one night with them , i will try to some thing about it, tommorow ...
After some walking im finally there i knock shyly and to my surprise, my best friend actually answer the door.

- ( y/n ) ? Hey- what happend ??

- Hey Reiner, sorry to bother you this late. Can i stay at your place tonight ? Promise i'll explain later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh re-thinking about this whole situation. The next day , you both were gone to a café, you decided to break up with him/her/(them), they took it pretty softly, but you , on the other case, you spent the whole afternoon crying .
And then, today, early in the morning , Reiner texted you about something, he asked if you could come with him and some friends to a vacation, you talked about it to your therapist, and replied to Reiner you were coming.
After packing up, you slowly drift to sleep thinking :

- Tommorow is another day...

___________________________☆

𝗩𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗮...!

𝗜 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼.

𝗦𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗶 𝗯𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗿 ! 𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 !

(𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀 : 582 )