without a warning, suna slightly raised his hips up and pulled me into a rough kiss as his hands were gripping my thighs. he lifted them up and wrapped my legs around his hips that abruptly feel down, pushing me harder on the mattress.

my fingertips traveled around the back of his head, messing up his hair and I cupped his face in my hands, hesitantly pushing him away.

"rintarou, you either back away now or I shove you off the bed" I threatened him, my hands letting go off his cheeks.

"why? this is fun" he whispered close to my ear and I felt his fingers going up and down, stroking my thigh.

"then do it when we go back to hyogo you horny bitch. not here and definitely not now. you know that door isn't locked"

"I'm not going to fuck you I just want a kiss" he raised his voice at me, looking serious and I felt my cheeks and ears heat up.

"get up you overgrown baby" I mumbled as suna slowly untangled my legs, detaching them from his body.

"you're so cute when you're flustered" he teasingly cooed and kissed my rosy cheeks before he got up.

"oh shut up"

I sat up on the bed, my back against the wall and patted the space next to me, telling suna to sit down.

he gladly accepted the offer and he leaned on me to look at the phone I was holding in my hands, watching me go through my Instagram and Twitter notifications.

"what?" I asked him as I realized he was getting closer and closer to my phone.

"you got games on your phone?"

a chuckle escaped my lips and I tapped the screen a couple of times before giving my phone to suna.

a few minutes later, we were both enjoying a fight between semi and tendou I recorded a while back.

suna was resting his head on my chest while holding the phone so we can both see the screen. I run my fingers through his hair and played with it, seeing how it made him relax.

we heard a knock on the door and kita walked in holding suna's phone. he came towards us, staring at my hands messing suna's hair up like he didn't expect he'd walk in on that.

"suna ya forgot yer phone." he said and walked back to the door.

"thanks. did the video save?" suna asked him and kita stood in the doorway to think for a bit.

"I think so. do ya want any food? i can bring ya some" he asked and I was quick to answer.

"sure"

kita left and closed the door behind him, leaving me and suna alone in the room. I continued playing with his hair as I tilted his head up to face me.

"see how he could've caught us kissing?" I strictly say. suna lowered his head and gave me my phone back, opening his to check if the video actually saved.

"yeah" he said while doing so.

"and guess what he'd think we were doing with you pinning me down like that" I sassily said, suppressing a crimson red blush.

"...you liked it" suna gave me a flirty smirk and nuzzled his face in my collarbone.

"SUNA. what the fuck, do you have a thigh fetish or something?" my body tensed up when I felt his large hands caress my inner thigh.

"uhh... kiss?" he said trying to sound innocent.

"what's the video??" I ignored him as my finger tried to tap on the screen so the video can start playing but he hid his phone away.

"no kiss no video" he puckered his lips and raised his head, his nose pointing to the ceiling.

"why are you so needy?" I jokingly said as I nuzzled my face in his dark brown, soft hair.

"why are you so fucking addicting" I let out a soft chuckle and turned his face around to place a quick kiss on his lips.

"when we go back home you'll get so sick and tired of me" I whispered before making my way from his ear to his mouth, leaving pecks all over his face.

we locked lips, my hands still resting on his cheeks and he twisted his upper body so he can loosely hug my waist with his arms.

the moment we pulled away from each other, the door opened and hana came in followed by mai, yukie and some other managers.

a/n

hah

ok

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯