xviii. the beach club

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Tory." The blonde nodded their way.

"Hey, that's a cool bracelet."

Tory looked down at her studded bracelet and let soft a soft chuckle. "Oh this? It's not just for show."

"Oh really?" Hunter said softly with a grin.

"Yeah, some creepy guy at the mall tried to grab me once, but I managed to block him—" Tory pumped her fist in the air. "And gave him a gift he won't ever forget."  She smiled smugly.

"Oh..." Aisha trailed off.

"Wow." Hunter said softly.

"You seem like you already know how to kick ass pretty well..." Aisha trailed off.

"Yeah, what do you even need Cobra Kai for?" Hunter asked.

Tory shrugged her shoulders. "I've had a couple kick-box lessons but I've always wanted to smash boards blindfolded."

Aisha giggled, shaking her head. "Oh, you saw that." She smiled. "The secret is poking holes into the blindfold,"

"Mhm, cool." She hummed. "I've already heard so much about Hunter too." Said Tory.

Hunter raised an eyebrow. "Like what?"

"Like how you socked your ex girlfriend in the jaw." Tory winked playfully before walking away.

"When you put it that way it sounds so much worse than what actually happened." Hunter groaned.

Aisha chuckled before letting out a sigh,  looking down at her phone. "You wanna go to the beach club?" She asked Hunter.

Hunter shrugged her shoulders. "Sure why not."

"Should I ask Tory?" She questioned. Hunter shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey!" Aisha called to Tory. "You wouldn't wanna go to the beach with us, would you?" She asked anxiously. "It'd be nice to have some back up."

Tory's nodded her head and smiled. "I guess I could suffer through a day at the beach." She smiled at the two girls. Hunter felt giddy making another friend, especially one like Tory. She seemed fearless and ruthless. It was like a rush talking to Tory and Hunter absolutely loved it.

As soon as Hunter and the girls walked into the beach club they were met with almost every wealthy person in the valley. It was more like a resort than a beach, it even had a pool.  "Okay, this is not the beach." Tory said in disbelief.

"This is like a Disney resort, Jesus Christ." Hunter mumbled, looking around.

"Where are the homeless dudes on rollerblades and the guys shoving shitty hip hop demos in your face?" Hunter laughed, shaking her head at what Tory said.

"No, don't worry. They'll come after they pass out the hors d'oeuvres." Aisha joked. "C'mon, let's go check out the food table."

As soon as Aisha said that, Hunter get her stomach rumble. "Yes please." She chuckled, following her and Tory over there.