Chapter 1 (1987)

-Utah Hurricane-

William's Pov

     It was early in the morning about 6 am, I have an hour later to open my new restaurant, since Freddy Fazbear's pizza place finally shuts down, I never did care, but I did needed to open a new restaurant this time it'll be new and improved toy animatronics.

I know the Sister location didn't work out with my dear lovely Elizabeth, but now I got left was my son Michael. I didn't mind that Michael isn't talking to me, nor did I care how much he hated me.

I made my way to the old location, I finished my designs of the animatronics and now everything will be all set, as I got to my office I noticed that there was a file on my desk, I sighed 'of course... The lawsuits... Those damn parents wouldn't leave me a break after I killed their bratty children... ' I thought, I knew I couldn't blow my cover after all, they truly deserved it.

'I need a break.... I might need to find a place to die down, until this heat dies down... ' I thought in my head.

-North Carolina-

(A/N: I didn't know where Ice Scream would take place but I'm just going to guess what state Rod was in)

Rod's Pov

     I made my way into my garage, I had to get out of town for awhile, ever since J that brat ruined my plans. Police almost caught up to me. Luckily I managed to escape their grasp and live far away as possible.

Of course I left everything behind!, my factory!, my house!, my alligator!, EVERYTHING!!.

and now I live in this ice cream truck and a changed license plate! Your probably wondering how I got a new license plate? Well it did take a lot of burning bodies to work.

       'I need to lie low...until things blow over... ' I thought as I parked near a trailer home, I had to hide my truck well otherwise children will start asking their Mommies for ice cream when I don't have any at all!!.

No ones Pov

     They lay low for awhile, of course things were almost getting back to normal, Rod found himself in Utah, he had to take down any sort of reminder of his ice cream and his failure, now his truck was just a white, old, and beat up. As soon as Rod parked his truck a part fell off, Rod begins to punch and have a small tantrum in his own truck as he kept slamming his head on the wheel.

(Lol that's me when I couldn't get past a level XDD)

Meanwhile William had a couple of drinks on the couch, after the company was sold to a new owner, Henry killed himself after founding out how his daughter Charlie died, he grinned chuckling not feeling sorry. He then got up then heard the horn Hocking in the distance, he growled as he stormed outside to see someone in a white truck.

He got annoyed and went over holding his bottle, he bangs on the man's truck. Rod rolled his window down, he looked annoyed to see someone there, "what do you want?.. " He asked.

"OI!! Take your focking bogey elsewhere!! You Wanker!" William yelled in his British accent.

This made Rod angry as he then flipped him off and drove off, William stormed back inside slamming the door behind him, he sees Micheal in the kitchen eating a sandwich, Micheal was scared of William, he hated his dad, he got cuts and bruises on his arms and legs either from the bullying from school and from William.

   Micheal looked at William, he looked back and yelled "WHAT THE FOCK ARE YA LOOKING AT!!?", Micheal quickly looked away and continue eating as fast as he could.