"You can't make me." said Emilia as she laid her head down, Miles got on her bed and looked at her arm and held it up.

"Why are you being so stubborn right now, look what he does to you! Can't you understand I need you, knowing that you're alone in New York with a prat like that, E? Look at what he does to you." said Miles as she sat up and looked at him. "We aren't teenagers anymore, Emilia."

"Do you still love me?" asked Emilia softly looking down while Miles looked taken back. "Like before.. do you?"

"I love you with my body, heart and soul to death, Emilia. You're all I ever thought about while you were gone." said Miles as she fell on his chest.

"I don't know why I moved over here Miles. I hate it, I was happy with you.. with everyone else. I have no idea what i'm doing with myself." said Emilia in his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "I only stayed with him because when it wasn't painful it reminded me of everything I missed.. he hated you so much.. because of the letters you sent me.. when I finally would get them all from the office. That's when the hitting started.. I just ran away like a child from my parents... and ended in such a worse position."

Miles felt his stomach twist as he looked down at the girl he long for. "Come back then..." said Miles holding her tighter. She cried into his chest as he rested his head on hers.

———

Y/n woke up to feel Adrian, she felt such a horrible pain in her stomach as she groaned. Adrian woke up and looked at her worried. "Are you okay?" asked Adrian softly in his sleepy voice.

"Yeah.. I just.. my stomach just hurts." said Y/n as she cuddled into his chest. He wrapped his arms around her as she made a noise in pain.

"Are you sure you're ok?" said Adrian moving his hands off her, not wanting to hurt her more. "Maybe you caught a stomach flu. Here, i'll go see what Emilia has and i'll be back?"

Adrian kissed Y/n on the head as he got up and pulled on some clothes quickly, as she watched him walk out of the room. She got up and groaned, seeing blood on her legs as she looked confused. "What the hell." groaned Y/n as she threw on some clothes and walked out of the room and into the bathroom to clean herself .

She felt it was hard to walk as she held her lower stomach, going back to the room and laying back in bed when Adrian came back into the room. "Ok well you're lucky i'm a healer." said Adrian smiling as Y/n looked at him.

"I don't think it's a stomach flu." said Y/n as she curled up in a ball, Adrian narrowed his eyebrows and looked at her strangely.

"Well you don't have a fever.." said Adrian touching her forehead, he gave her a potion as she looked at him. "Here, just drink this and if it doesn't make you feel better then we'll know it's not a stomach flu."

Y/n took a sip of the potion, Adrian looked at her in hopes of curing her. "Yeah I still feel the same." said Y/n as Adrian made a face.

"Ok well lay back." said Adrian as he grabbed his wand and sat down next to her, he moved his wand against her body as he narrowed his eyebrows. "Well.. You don't.. you don't have anything wrong with you love?"

"Yeah I told you it wasn't a stomach flu." said Y/n as she groaned, Adrian made a face and got up.

"I'm going to get Emilia, she'll know what to do!" said Adrian as he got up, Y/n rolled her eyes in pain as Adrian opened Emilia door to see her in Miles arms asleep. He made a face and hit them with a pillow. "Hey! Somethings wrong with Y/n."

Miles and Emilia opened their eyes and jumped back realizing their were in each other's hands. Adrian made a face and looked at them. "What do you mean something is wrong with her?" asked Emilia as she got up, Miles following behind them.