Chaos and A Cat Café

A/N: Hey guys this is my first time writing a fanfic! Its based on the chat with Leviathan posted on r/obeyme by  u/Sket_your_clapped 

Also Happy Leviaday everyone! 

Thanks for choosing to read this! Hope you enjoy!

***

"Hey Levi, I've been thinking about our chat the other day."

"Yeah?"

"-the one about what would happen if we were in a horror movie"

Levi looks up from his screen with interest. 

"-and I kind of ended up writing a fanfiction about that."

Levi jumps up from his seat and looks down at the notebook I'd just laid down. I tell him to read it, and proceed to hide myself behind him so he couldn't see me if I died of embarrassment. I watch uneasily as he starts to read it out.

***

"Hey Satan, are you ready to leave-"

I enter my room to find almost all of the brothers inside. Beel was sitting on the floor eating a burger. Mammon was yelling at him for eating his food (to no avail, of course). Levi sat beside them in the corner, leaning against my bed, crying over the new episode of an anime he was watching, while simultaneously trying to get the others to quiet down. Belphie was on Beel's other side, sleeping against his twin. Asmo was moving around trying to take a good selfie of Belphie and himself.

***

Leviathan was reduced to laughter. "Hahahaha- this so accurate- hahaha!"

I nudged him. "Read the rest."

"Alright, alright!" he said, barely being able to stop laughing.

***

Lucifer entered the room behind me. He stared at everyone in the room. None of them were paying attention to either him or me. 

Lucifer takes a step ahead. "Ahem."

Everyone turned to Lucifer. Even Belphie managed to lift his head up in acknowledgement. 

In all of this chaos, I get the weird feeling that someone else is behind me, and turn around. Nope, no one. Just my paranoia.

 "Have you all lost your minds!? Creating such a ruckus in MC's room! Firstly, why are you all even here!? Secondly, where is Satan? I haven't seen him all day."

***

"Oh right, Satan wasn't mentioned in your room yet."

"Yeah-"

"Shushhh!"

***

A mumble rose in the room. 

"Nghh?" asked Belphie, half asleep.

"I just had to take a picture of Belphie asleep! He's too cute not to, though I'm obviously better looking-" started Asmodeus.

"I-I only came here because B-Beel stole my burger." stuttered Mammon.

*Munch munch munch* "Hm?"

"Everyone was making a lot of noise so I came here but they just followed me here." whimpered Levi.

***

I got off of Leviathan's shoulder from where I was reading with him.

"Hey! I know I'm just a weak and yucky otaku and everything, and Lucifer is pretty scary when he's mad-"