3. 𝐷𝑖𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑦

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," He smiled slightly before noticing the absence of a certain someone, "Wait, where's Harry?"

"When he tried to use the floo powder he said it, well kinda wrong." You said, trying your best to not laugh.

"What did he say?" Ron asked,

"Something like, dIegoNaLLiE" You said, imitating your brother.

"oh no" Ron sighed, shaking his head as he looked through the crowd of people, hoping to maybe find Harry.

Although, you could tell he was trying not to laugh too,

"I don't know, I think it's kinda funny," You said as the dam finally broke, laughing at your brothers stupidity, "Your mum quit literally told him exactly what to say, and he still messed up."

"He's your brother, shouldn't you be worried?!" Ron asked.

"I mean I guess, But I know that he'll be fine," You shrugged, "He can't be too far, he'll find his way he's smart... sometimes."

Ron finally gave in, chuckling a bit to himself.

Which didn't last long,

Just then Fred appeared behind Ron, Practically scaring the life out of him,

"Bloody hell!" Ron sighed, clenching his chest.

"Sorry," Fred Chuckled, "Wait what's so funny?" He asked, noticing your teary eyes, then noticing Harry's absence, "Oh my god, he's really not here"

Fred joined your little laughing fit, and once George arrived, so did he.

The four of you thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

All of you agreeing to never let him live it down.

"Come on, we should start with the books" Mrs. Weasley said, interrupting the scene that was unfolding.

The four of you finally shut up about it and followed behind everyone else into a little bookshop,

On the way in you caught a glimpse of yourself in the window of the store, only then noticing that your face was covered with dust. You sighed, taking your hand and rubbing your face clean as you fully entered the shop.

Considering the small size of the store, you would've thought that only a certain amount of people could fit inside, but it was packed.

Despite the uncomfortable atmosphere you reached in your pocket and grabbed out the crumbled up list of items that you needed.

You skimmed through the endless titles of books anxiously. Looking up, you decided to start upstairs, hopping to find less people above.

Meanwhile as soon as you made it up and away, Harry walked into the bookshop,

Dirt and ash covering his face as well.

"Oh Harry, thank goodness, we hoped you'd only gone one grate too far." Mrs.Weasley said, dusting him off.

Not even five seconds later, a certain Wizard entered the room, everyone started clapping and cheering for him.