The day it changed

Im a normal girl from America. There was nothing fun in my life i always felt empty. This emptiness grew bigger when i started high school.

I always thought that the world was overfilled place with empty people in it. I didn't know were a belong. I couldn't feel nothing. I never knew if i was being love since i couldn't love or feel any emotion that was until.....

This day in specific I got out of my boring school day. You see during school i had to act normal like i felt something for that bunch of idiots in school. The only thing i felt for them was hate, don't get me wrong they weren't bad but they just all act like there wasn't anything in this world that was fuck up. EVERYTHING ON EARTH IS FUCK UP.

Anyways out of the point i was scrolling through Tik Tok and there was this girl taking about anime characters?. In school people that watched anime were "weird" so i never knew a lot about it. But this one girl was talking about them in such a passion that i had to see what was it.

I found out because of the comments that she was talking about the guys in Haikyuu?. I guess that was the first time i felt the need to do something that people in my school though was "weird". I would usually copy what they did so they wouldn't think i was some weird quite girl in school.

I went in Hulu and search for Haikyuu. I started to watch it and for the first time in my life i felt like i love something. It was a weird feeling at first. I though i was going insane when i smiled at the tv when Bokuto and Kuroo did the Oya Oya at the gym. It was almost like i felt in love with them when i started watching it.

******TIME SKIP******

I just finish haikyuu. I was kinda sad that now i have to wait for a long time for next season to come out but at least i got something to live for........

A few week have past and i went back to my old empty life. But this day was different........... I was on my bed sitting down looking at some pictures of [favorite ship]. When i hear a small laugh coming out of my closet. I slowly approach the closet. The door slowly opens by it self. I see four big eyes looking at me through the door. "Ewww get out you guys are way to close!!!!!" i hear a weirdly familiar voice say. And those two people that were looking at me fall. When they fall i get closer to them to see their faces. "Hinata, Bokuto!!!! you guys ain't real how did yall get here!?!?" i say freaking the fuck out. I look up and see all the haikyuu teams in my closet.