Early morning

Beginne am Anfang

Hotch👤: Whatever you say baby.
~
A couple minutes before you landed you gave hotch his jacket back. "Thanks for letting me borrow it." You said while returning it. "No problem. So. Reid and Prentis you guys are going to check out the place the first victim was kidnapped. Rossi and JJ  are going to the local police station to see what they have and Morgan and Y/l/n you check out the second victims workplace and find out where the unsub could have gotten her. I will check last victim place."

Everyone nodded and when you landed you split up into your teams. Derek was always driving so you would have to be shotgun. As you were driving Morgan used the chance to ask you out.

"So you and hotch are dating?" His tone was high like hes making fun of you. "Why would you think that? And please dont tell me it's the coffee, because I had to talk with Pen about it already." You said fake annoyed.

"No not the coffee. You two act kind of different around each other. So I guess you're dating. And with that fight you guys had on the last case it just makes sense."

"Derek I'm sorry to let you down but there is nothing. Really." You tried to convince him but it seemed like hes not buying it.

"Whatever you say little one. But let me tell you one thing. If he hurts you. No matter the fact that hes my boss, he is dead." He started to laugh after that sentence. "Good to know I have you on my side" you joined him laughing.

Arriving at the lingerie Store the victim worked you looked around. There were a lot of people here so it was impossible for him to get her through the main entrance of the boutique she was working in.

You walked around the corner into an alley that was way darker and more private. "Come on let's ask them some things." Morgan said.

You entered the store and a young lady was at the register. You both walked up to her. "What can I do for you both? Looking for something for that beautiful lady of yours? We actually have some very delicate dessous in sale right now." She greeted you with a bright smile on her face.

You and Derek looked at each other and pulled out your badges in synchronicity. "This is agent Derek Morgan and I'm agent Y/l/n, we are here to find out who has kidnapped your coworker. Annalise Fletcher." You said with a stern look on your face.

"Oh god I'm sorry. How can I help you with that?" She asked us. "Have you seen anything different that day or was there anything that would usually not happened that day. " Morgan asked her in a calm voice. "Do you mind me looking at the back of the store, while Agent Morgan asked you about that?" "No go ahead" she allowed you.

As she talked to Morgan, you went behind the table and through a corridor. Its seems like in the back of the store was no air conditioning installed and with every step you made it got warmer. There was nothing special back here. Just some stacked boxes, some already prepared hangers for the front of the store and an extra room where they probably taking their breaks. You guessed that this is kind of a storage for deliverys too.

You opened a heavier door and that one would lead into the little alley you saw before. You walked back to the front of the store where Derek was still talking to that girl. "Okay. Good. Thank you a lot for your help." He thanked her when you were coming back.

"Excuse me, the door that leads to the alley what is it used for?" "That is where we receiving our packages and the stuff we get for the store so we can put it right into our storage and dont have to carry it through the whole place." She said.

"And she just told me that their usual delivery guy isn't working anymore. They got a new one that is kinda scary to her. And on that day Annalise was kidnapped, she was actually working alone and they got a delivery." Derek said with a slight undertone. You know what he was implying.

"Miss should you get any delivery in the next days?" You asked her. "No we only got one so were good to go for the next weeks." "Okay thank you." You left the store and the hot air from outside surrounded you again. While walking back to the car Derek spoke out loud, what you thought.

"So it has to be the delivery guy. He got here, saw her and decided she has to be the next one. And when he came back for another delivery he got her." "Yes I think it went like this. You call Hotch and tell him what we found out I'm driving back. Give me the keys."

You held out your hand for him to put the car keys in. "No way Mama. I love you but I'm driving."
He laughed and gave you a slap on the shoulder.

"You are so annoying Derek Morgan." You laughed and dialed Hotchners number. "Hey. Have you found out something?" He seemed stressed. "Yes actually we think it's the new delivery guy the shop has gotten. I dont know what Reid and Emily found out but the coworker told us that the guy was kind of scary."

Morgan signed you to put him on speaker. "Hotch you're on speaker now." You informed him. "Hotch. She said the guy was a Hispanic looking guy in his early 30s. He wasn't talking much but he kept looking at the women. She said that when he left he only said goodbye to Annalise."

"Okay guys so we have the profile settled. Reid and Emily found out the same thing, we are going to submit it to the local police. Y/n call Garcia. She has to find out what company was delivering and who was there at this time."

"Okay. See you at the police station." As you were about to hang up Aaron started to speak again. "No as soon as Garcia found out wich company it is that was delivering I want you to drive there and ask them to give you a list of the people where the profile is fitting."

"Gotcha hotch." Derek said while driving. He dialed Garcia and ask her to do what Hotch said. Within the next 5 minutes you had an address.