"You know you can tell me anything right?" You know where this is heading but you played innocent. "Yeah. Sure. Why do you tell me that?"

"Well... uhm. The coffee you got from Hotch? He has never bought anyone of us a coffee no matter how early it was. So are you dating? Please say yes. You're my favourite ship in this office." It was like she couldnt stop talking and now she looks at you with big puppy eyes and that all over the face smile she would always wear when she wants to know something.

"First of all. No we are not dating. Second of all. Favourite ship? You have to tell me who the others are when we have time. Third of all. Just because he bought me a coffee doesn't mean hes into me. I'm sorry, gorgeous." You patted her head and went, leaving a kind of sad, kind of confused looking Penny behind you. You smiled to yourself because you know that if it would come out that you and Aaron actually have a thing going on, you imagine Garcia would just jump around screaming.

When you entered the jet you felt a light chill on your skin. They turned on the A/C because they knew florida is like hell. The jet took off and you were 30 minutes into that flight where you got to the point where you've been freezing. And of course you didnt bring a jacket because.... well florida. You looked around and the only ones who where wearing a jacket were Hotch and Rossi. You decided to ask Aaron if you could have his jacket.
~
Hey.

Hotch👤: Hey.

Weird question .... I'm cold. Do you have a spare jacket?

Hotch👤: Don't think so? But you can have mine.

If its not bothering you?

Hotch👤:  Why would it? No. You can have it. But ask me again?

Again? But I just asked you?

Hotch👤: I mean you should actually say that question out loud.... they dont have to know we're texting.

Thats gonna be weird, but ok. 
~
It was still to early for your liking so it took you a bit to understand what he was talking about. "Hey Hotch. Do you need your jacket?" You asked him. "No I dont need it."

It's so weird having that conversation again, but you know the team would think its very strange if you would just walk up to him, stealing his jacket.

"I'm cold and I forgot mine. You mind if I borrow it?" "No. Here. You can have it." He took it off and you took it from him. You put it over your shoulders, not even bothering putting your arms in the sleeves, you closed one button over your belly so it wont fall down. You saw aaron typing and shortly after you received a text.
~

Hotch👤: Do you even know how hot you look in my jacket?

Wait until you see me while I'm only wearing that jacket.

Hotch👤: Cant wait. Bet that would look absolutely amazing. Can I see you tonight?

Would be mad if you didn't asked me. Of course. I wanna make some of these fantasies, you planted right into my head, real........

Hotch👤: oh really? Which one exactly?

Well, what about you making me choke on your dick? That would definitely be something I would like to experience.

Hotch👤: Goddamn princess...... you're already making me hard.

You should get rid of that.... we're landing in 15 minutes. And I dont want any other girls to even think about your dick. Even if it's just Emily and JJ.

Hotch👤: They can think about what they want angel.
~
You're not the jealous type, but if you want something. It's yours. Your boyfriends could go out with their boys to party and everything. You didn't mind. But if you heard that a woman you know is trying to hit on them it's over.
~
No. Not while you're mine. So keep that dick down till I get MY hands on it.