Chapter 17: In the Carriage (R)

Tapping sound of the rain surrounded the carriage. Both Elena and Johan found themselves helpless and secluded in the pouring rain. The man stayed leaning against her, unable to break away from her fragile restraint. He didn't want to break away from such an embrace and his heart was beating faster than a turning wheel. Gently, he took away her arms that had secured his neck, what came afterwards was the sight of her pale green eyes staring quietly at him.

The man swallowed with difficulty, his throat felt dry all of a sudden as if his saliva had transferred all onto his hands that were nervously building moist.

"Princess--"

Before he could make a whole sentence out of his mouth, a touch of her finger tapped his sensitive lips. It was an innocent act that triggered his desire-- he cupped her cheeks immediately to restrain her from any movement to avoid him. He removed her pointer fingers from his lips and went directly to her inviting lips. It was as if the rain cued his triggered senses-- he placed his tongue inside hers and gasped for air, unable to stop himself.

With deeper restainst, he pushed himself back. There was no way it was going to happen inside the carriage. Atleast, that's what he thought as he removed his lips from hers, but with only a few millimeters of distance, she kissed him back, wrapping her arms again around his neck as if in plea for him to stay.

Johan grinned from her gesture, he could not control his facial expression that conveys overwhelming affection towards the maiden. His heart suddenly felt lightened as if it was floating in mid-air. It was an emotion of excitement and anticipation that was exhibiting his eyes. He bit her lips and sucked it gently.

"I don't understand how I can love you this much..."
***

Her mind went blank the moment he took off his lips, the cravings for his warmth was too much when she found herself already kissing him back. You are crazy, she thought to herself. How can you be so bold, throwing yourself at the man who does not even know you well enough. Though her actions were confusing, one thing was clear-- she loves him even though he loves another.

"I am willing to die for this love."

She whispered, unaware that she had said it to his ears as the man lifted her skirt up and rolled down her underwear.

"Who's going to kill you?"

The man asked, his low voice shaking and in need of stability. Though, it might just be his curiosity, it felt like his words were aching to a threat. She breathed heavily as the man paid special attention to her— she shook her head quickly, evading the subject altogether.

He poured little kisses on her neck, cheeks and lips without hesitation only to halt and stare at her with a sharp gaze as if he just thought of something interesting.

"Lick it."

It was straight-forward demand. As he placed his fingers onto her lips, her heart pounds-- Elena licked his middle finger, seeing the man swallowing as his adams apple went up and quickly came down. A nervous smile spread across his lips as if he was uncertain. He kissed her forehead carefully and spread her legs at the same time.

Exposed in the most sensual manner, the man only gave her a second to take in all what was about to happen and placed his hands onto the entrance of her flower.

"I won't let anyone, dead or alive, dare to touch you Elena. I swear to you— it would be me who would kill them first."

"...haa-ahh."

A moan escaped from her lips. His thick finger felt hot loitering on her excited entrance and her eyes closed, hearing the echoed tapping of rain from the outside, disguising and perfectly concealing the sounds of their love making.