||the battle of new orleans||

Start from the beginning

+

Klaus pushes Joshua.

"Josh. What happened?"Davian asked him. "Davian I'm sorry."

"Joshua went and got himself a werewolf bite. Well, a hybrid bite, technically, But it will kill him."Klaus tells Davian.

"Why are you doing this?!"

"I blame you, Davian. After all my overtures of friendship, You once again sided with Marcel, forcing me to do horrible things to someone you care about. I'm not without Mercy, Davian. I can cure him, but you have to cooperate and tell me where to find Marcel."Klaus tells Davian.

"Why?, so you can kill him, too?"

"Marcel chose his path. Seems unfair that Josh should have suffer for it."Klaus says and leaves.

"Davian please."Josh told her.

"He's at a warehouse at the docks Thierry's place."Davian tells the truth.

"You see? That wasn't so hard now, was it?"Klaus tells her and leave. "What about Josh?!"

"Well, he'll live another twenty four or so. I may need you, and Joshua serves as wonderful leverage. The next time I ask a question, answer quicker."Klaus says and vamps speed.

+

"Klaus should've called by now."Ophelia says.

"Worrying isn't going to help. You should sit down, try to keep calm."Genevieve tells her.

"What are you now, Magician slash zen life coach?"She asks her.

"The great meant of pregnant women has advanced remarkably since I was a nurse, but even I know high blood pressure is bad for you and your babies, especially that you're now that you're so close to term."Genevieve tells her. Ophelia probably gonna even give birth by now.

"I hate this. I feel completely useless."

"Don't you get it? You're the point of all of this. Klaus and Elijah running all over town, it's all for You and Hayley. I'm a bit envious."Genevieve tells her.

"Great, lucky me."

"Is there anything I can get you?"Genevieve asks her.

"How about a moonlight ring?"She asks Genevieve.

"The spell can't be performed until the full moon reaches its apex, and, of course I need the stones, Which will be there soon enough. Have a little faith."She says to her as Ophelia gets up and leaves.

+

"Thank gosh! You're alive."Ophelia tells Brian and hugs him.

"I'm fine, too thanks for asking."Klaus says dramatic.

"What about the stones?"Ophelia asks the brothers.

"Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I imagine."Elijah tells us.

"Marcel is no fool. He knows a empowered werewolf army would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. The explosion in his way of saying he means to prevent that, for all good it'll do him."Klaus says.