A fimilar...suit

You run up to Jupiter, they had stopped walking. You realize why. A man is screaming at someone who seems to be a worker. "THIS PIZZA IS ABSOLUTE SHIT RIT. WHY DID YOU EVEN GET HIRED."
The worker, who seems to be named Rit stutters, "I'm so sorry...sorry, Sir. Please....forgive..I-I-I didn't mean to..!"
The other male slams his fist onto a counter, "GET OUT NOW. YOU'RE FIRED."
The whole pizzeria gets silent. Ritz runs away crying. The man smiles and claps his hands, "Sorry for the inconvenience everyone! Please ignore that this happened!"
After a few minutes everything becomes loud once more. You and Jupiter walk up to the prize counter, Victoria notices the two of you. She leans on the counter, "hey my little kittens!"
You sigh, "Victoria please, you're embarrassing me."
Jupiter and Victoria snicker as you look around. You notice kids running around, even some people around your age, it's surprising. Victoria grabs a tiny toy duck and squishes it, "Hey what brings you around," she points to you, "you never visit us at work!"
You shrug, grabbing the toy duck, "I just felt like coming."
You hear someone giggling in joy as a jackpot noise goes off. All three of you look in the direction of where the noise was coming from. Two boys grab tickets from the game machine as they smile. They both giggle loudly. Jupiter points, "did they win?"
You nod, "obviously!"
Jupiter laughs, "the shorter one is weird"
Victoria nudges Jupiter's arm as they laugh. All of a sudden you see a familiar mascot. They waltz in, waving their arms around. The shorter boy, who won the game, smiles widely, "MY LOVE! CHUCK E CHEESE!"
Chuck E. Cheese nods their big head, giving a thumbs up. The taller boy, maybe a friend of the shorter one, grabs his shoulder, "Oliver come here and get your tickets"
Oliver, the short boy, shakes his head "No! Lynx it's Chuck E. Cheese! I love Chuck E. Cheese!"
Lynx frowns, "what about me?"
Oliver pats Chuck E. Cheese's shoulder, "I'm not a homosexual, Lynx!"
The two boys begin to mess around. Jupiter jumps behind the prize counter, "they are so weird"
You watch Victoria and Jupiter mess around with the prizes, "Jupiter don't be rude!"
All three of you laugh. You turn back to the boys. You notice Chuck E. Cheese staring at you. You feel a bit creeped out. For the rest of the time there you notice Chuck E. turning their head to look at you, or running away after you look at them. About 2 hours later you sigh, "hey guys, I'm gonna head out!"
Jupiter frowns, "Why!? We just got here!"
"Jupiter you can come back, can you just drop me off?"
Jupiter groans, "Sure bestie, I'll be back Victoria"
Victoria waved at the two of you. Jupiter drives you home, the whole time you think of Chuck E. Cheese.