Old memories

TW: JOKES OF HOMOPHOBIA
You jolt awake, the sun hitting your face immediately. You groan, holding your hand up to block the sun. You try to remember your dream. You remember walking into a building you used to visit often, the sound children's laughter immediately infiltrating in your ears, the noise of game machines going on and off echo, there's bright colors everywhere. You immediately smell pizza. You see a familiar suit, fluffy, short, with gray fur, big eyes and an even bigger smile. The suit was clothed with a purple and green shirt, in the middle was a big C. "Chuck E. cheese?" You remember saying, after you finish analyzing the suit. You can't remember anything else. You're happy you remember that pizzeria you used to go as a child often. Your phone vibrates as you hear a notification sound come from it. You grab your phone to read a message from your best friend, Jupiter.

MESSAGE:
Jupiter: Bestie!! Wake up! Or else ur homophobic 😡

You: I am awake!! By the way...you and Victoria work at a pizzeria right?

Jupiter: DUH we work at Chuck E. Cheese! How did you forget....💔💔

You: how convenient I kinda wanted to visit it again, is it okay if I drop by?"

Jupiter: OFC BESTIE 🫂‼️ Victoria is probably working her shift right now let's go visit her

You: great! I'll get ready

You put your phone down after getting up. You decide to wear some pants and a baggy shirt, you can't bother to wear fancy clothes, you are going to Chuck E. Cheese after all. A few more text exchange between you and Jupiter, the two of you decided Jupiter will drive. After about 30 minutes Jupiter arrives. You nag them about being late, they just laugh. The two of you jam out to the Pocoyo theme song. It's a bit silly but you enjoy yourself. You finally arrive to the famous pizzeria. You get out, smiling at the building. Jupiter looks at you for a few seconds before walking in without you. "Hey!" You immediately run after them.