Debbie Ocean | 𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓷𝓸𝓽?

Start from the beginning

"Oh shoot.. I can't believe we've been here for hours. I really enjoyed your company." Debbie said.

"Me too! It's way more fun than exploring the museum by myself." I told her. "Ummm.. do you want to go grab a drink?" I asked bluntly.

"That's pretty bold." She said without looking at me.

I started to panic when I realised what I just said

I started to panic when I realised what I just said. Debbie stopped and finally looked at me. Her smirk formed on her beautiful lips again, "of course.. why not.. come on!" She said.

She grabbed my hand then we left the museum hand in hand. "Where do you want to go?" She asked once we were standing outside the museum.

"Hmmm.. the hotel where I'm staying has a really nice bar. We can go there if you want." I said.

"Sure. Should we get a cab?" She asked.

"No.. we can just walk. The place isn't that far."

Debbie smiled and we walked to the bar that I recommended. It only took about 10 minutes by walking.

"Where are you staying?" She asked curiously.

"Charlyle Hotel." I simply replied.

"Ahh fancy.." she chuckled.

Once we arrived at the bar, we ordered two glasses of cosmo, followed by a few shots of vodka after that. We both started to get quite tipsy. We laughed at random things and got a little bit more touchy towards each other.

"How weird." I suddenly said.

"What's weird?" Debbie asked.

"This vodka. I went to a club the other night and ordered vodka. It was the same brand as this one. But it took like 6-7 shots to get me tipsy. But now... I only drink 3 shots and a cosmo, I already feel slightly drunk."

"How weird. Which club?"

"Hmmm.. I forgot the name.. but it's in Brooklyn." Debbie suddenly laughed. "What?? Why are you laughing?" I was confused.

"No. No. Nothing." She continued laughing; I laughed too even though I had no idea what we were laughing at.

We continued our random conversation for another minute until suddenly I felt a hand, Debbie's hand, rested on my thigh and her fingers drawing circles on it, making my heart beat faster. Debbie kept talking like nothing happened, while I was trying my best not to squirm.

"Do you have a boyfriend y/n?" She asked.

"Hm?" I gave her a confused look. I honestly couldn't think straight right now. Not when her hand was on my thigh.